oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Super Stardust HD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Super Stardust HD Empty
PostSubject: Super Stardust HD   Super Stardust HD EmptyMon 21 Jul 2008, 13:37

For a total of £8 (£11 including the MP pack that i bought for no reason) the value you get for your money is awesome. I've played this game soo much. It makes me so happy that they so avidly support the game too. They allow for use of in-game music and is the only game (as of right now) that supports trophies. plus i am the king of SSHD
Back to top Go down
Online_Arson
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 244
PSN : Online_Arson
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Super Stardust HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Stardust HD   Super Stardust HD EmptyMon 21 Jul 2008, 17:18

I got it a few days ago. It's good but it's too hard
Back to top Go down
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/Burnout_Avenged
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Super Stardust HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Stardust HD   Super Stardust HD EmptyFri 08 Aug 2008, 05:02

Lol, you must suck at it then. I think it's easy you just need good thumb eye co-ordination and a sharp eye (to spot all the asteroids trying to destroy you) my high score is about 110million and i have every trophy available for the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Stardust HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Stardust HD   Super Stardust HD Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Stardust HD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: Ps3 Games :: Other Ps3 Games-
Jump to: