oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Application for the clan

Go down 
+4
ExToNe-
Alex
SkullSplitterNr1
Online_Arson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Application for the clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2008, 09:45

1.09 KD is not good :/ if i'm ever to be convinced that you're better than your KD i need to play with you a little
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

Number of posts : 73
PSN : SkullSplitterNr1
Clan : Renegades of War
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2008, 14:07

Sure. Im ready anytime im online. But on my new acc my k/d is over 2.00 so never mind the 1.09
Back to top Go down
http://www.row-clan.forumotion.com
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 04:43

hmmmm are u online_arsons friend and u r actually goood.... thats madness lol jokes arson well we'd need to play with ya add couple of people and we'll c wat u get at the end of each game in comparison with us
that seems quite fair
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 04:54

when u say in 'comparison with us'... did u mean me n craig or u n sikhed
cos that wud make a big difference
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 09:26

OK. Im best at domination and team dm but better at domination. Im very often the highest in my team in domination. Im not very good at S&D. I dont play it often but I will start practising soon. Same with hardcore.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 11:56

errr let me jus enlighten u a sec. domination is the easiest mode 4 a good k/d next 2 sabotage. i mite sound rude but tbh its fact. the good thing is u finish close 2 the top. POST UR STATS plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 12:14

Ok here are the stats:
Score: about 376000
Time: 14 days 22 hours
Win/loss ratio: 0.74
K/D got higher. Is 1.11
Accuracy: (dont really care for it) 18.11 %
But these stats r not descriptive for me. I was a noob when I started on CoD4. Please give me a chance.

I dont play domination to get a good k/d ratio. I think its fun so I play it usually play that. I like team dm too.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 14:38

btw wt dan sed e ws my frend 1st, i dnt fink arson has gt much of a nose 4 talent.
(lol cus cus cus cus cus)
i think e's prety gd at normal games but also e's gd 4 fukin about in tht e dusnt gt bord like i do
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 15:34

Hmmmm school is starting for me. So could we all play next weekend? Maybe saturday? Question
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 18:04

Mmmmmm...
probs wudnt need to practice hardcore as we never play that in clan wars, but if u dont play much S & D then get practicing cos that is the most common game type
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 04:56

If you were a n00b when you STARTED why is your KD still only 1.09? On my current account i had a 0.01 KD with like 2 kills 200 deaths as i was just pissing about, then i decided to start playing COD4 again, i only have 25k kills and a 2.41 KD. So if you sucked for the first say 10k kills, how comes you're at 1.09 and now you have how many kills? It's high up in the 000's. Btw SnD is pretty much all we play in ranked games and we aim to play as many SnD only games as possible in clan matches. So i'll play with you to trial you, but i judge people based on how good they are in an SnD as that's where you find out people's real KD as you only get 1 chance per game to do something and tbh you need the most skill to play SnD. So i notice you've added me, when i'm on you'll have to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 06:10

tbh honest jake that is pretty damn harsh
think about it, 0.001 at 200 deaths is nothing, that is a lot easier to put right than 0.5/0.6 whenh you have 10k deaths, as i had found out...
many peoploe look at my K/D @ 1.18 n say... oh that is well shit, bnut i9 have taken so long tro improve that cos of my shit start
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 07:36

the point is, on a relative scale, he's had a loooong time to boost up his kd. and stupid flip flop boy ur true kd is around the 1.2 mark anyways.
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 08:04

OK I was really sucky when I started CoD4 (and I also let my brother play.... lets just say hes not very good) . But as I think Ive sayd before: I MADE A NEW ACC 2 C WHAT MY REAL K/D IS. ITS OVER 1.80. Ok thats settled. And about S&D: i just need to learn better tactics. In some maps im fine. But dont expect me to top any of you. But I would like it if you also judged me by my team dm skills not just S&D.

Also if you want I can add u on my other acc so you can see my k/d.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 09:46

well for yor info jake
i just went on my us account which was 0.23 kd (cos that6 is wot jack n keiran plkayed on) and i got it to 1.00 in 4 games
1.20 my true kd... well see about that when i surpass it soon... its more like 1.79 a would say
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 11:41

jake u pansy i shuld b @ least 2 iv just gt so many fukin kilss and deaths now its takes like 2-3 weeks of solid playin 2 gt it up 0.01.
just went up by the way woot, 1.63.
rekon il b@ 2 by winter 2011
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2008, 15:24

How much more testing do I need? I know im not very amazing in S&D but i think im good enough for this clan. I dont know about you but I think I fit perfectly with all you misfits geek So........ am I in?
Back to top Go down
Online_Arson
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 244
PSN : Online_Arson
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2008, 17:57

You first need to do... THE TASK OF DEATH!!!!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/Burnout_Avenged
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2008, 03:27

Skullsplitter i think before you get in you need to improve a little, when i was playing with you you were always coming in the lower end of the points, even when we played the TT games.
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2008, 08:11

Well Im just getting to know the tactics. And I usually didnt have many deaths. Im just so used 2 being on the losing team that I try to be really careful while you run forward and kill everyone. I need to be more aggressive when I play with you. And please play a few team dm matches with me! plz plz plzzzzzz!
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2008, 09:13

We never ever play TDM as they're so pointless. It's just a camp fest. May as well play some domination.
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2008, 09:34

Yeah I like domination better. But I dont camp in TDMs.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2008, 05:05

I never said you did, it's still a camp fest though.
Which is why i like SnD because your more aware thart there will be campers.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2008, 06:44

no SND is for campers with claymores TDM is for open campers where they camp in open spots where u can easily shoot em at range with deagle eh...eh...eh but then again dislike sabo the most as wen u bout to win the host normally ends the game on lyk 1 second WTF stupid cunts
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2008, 07:39

Yeah I h8 sabotage. Also everyone who likes cod4 I made a CoD4 fan/music video and put it on Youtube. Search for SkullSplitterNr1 it should be there. I want 2 get some views Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for the clan   Application for the clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for the clan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next