oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Who's Getting It?

Go down 
+7
SiKhEd_
Blackdog07
xProPane-
egglykev2
Online_Arson
JAKE
Alex
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Who's Getting It? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 12:00

Yeah, you really don't have that much to do tbh

Btw it was a tad more than 3 cans, i was tipsy on 3 cans mind (medication see)
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 14:18

medication... LoL
steriods more like!!!
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 14:19

prove it...
on friday i went all the way to leeds n back, on saturday i played a hockey match, opn sunday i played a hockey match n then went out in the evening... how did your weekend go...???
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 09:18

Yeah, going out for the evening, with your mum and sister and getting back by 8pm. HArdly hectic
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:20

???
well firstly my sisters are both at university, so that is impossible, and secondly, where do you get these lies from, i was actually out with my dad u nobhed, and am i supposed to be embarrased that i actually do social things with my dad... cos if i am supposed to be, then i aint!!!
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:38

I never said you should be embarassed, i go out for a meal with my Dad every saturday or sunday.
I'm just stating, that tbh your life isn't really that "hectic" as you like to describe it
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:48

well exactly...
but i dont exactly give you a diary of exactly everything that i do everyday of every week, so how would you know how 'hectic' my life is...
dont start arguements about things you dont know enough about, and therefore cannot ever win
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:50

I know, just by knowing you, you just do (we'll lave it at that) that your life is not hectic by definition which is as follows, "very busy with activity and confusion"

Whilst you may be busy at certain periods during the week (as i am) your life is certainly not classified as "hectic"
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 11:04

I quote this from a text that i just recieved from jake, because he aint man enough to say it to my face, or even on here where peeps would abuse him...

'I heart beating u at arguments on the forum'

firstly, there are hundreds, if not even thousands of definitions for the word hectic e.g.

'Characterized by intense activity, confusion, or haste'

well, intense activity are the same, and pretty much mean fast, and confusion is pretty common, but i would see confusion as meaning unpredictable, making it therefore confusing as to what is planned, etc. I am extremely spontaneous, hence why i choose not to go on saturday at the last minute amongst other things, and fast, well i hate doing things slowly, i walk fast, i write fast, i type fast, i just do things fast...

and while i have almost proved my point there, i refer you back to the post where i said...
" how 'hectic' "

that is not me saying that my life is hectic that is me saying... as you put it... i am
"busy at certain periods during the week"

that week-end was a period of the week where it was pretty hectic for me.

CASE CLOSED
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 12:09

daaaaayumm calm dwn ladies
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 09:20

Brimmy wrote:
I quote this from a text that i just recieved from jake, because he aint man enough to say it to my face, or even on here where peeps would abuse him...

'I heart beating u at arguments on the forum'

firstly, there are hundreds, if not even thousands of definitions for the word hectic e.g.

'Characterized by intense activity, confusion, or haste'

well, intense activity are the same, and pretty much mean fast, and confusion is pretty common, but i would see confusion as meaning unpredictable, making it therefore confusing as to what is planned, etc. I am extremely spontaneous, hence why i choose not to go on saturday at the last minute amongst other things, and fast, well i hate doing things slowly, i walk fast, i write fast, i type fast, i just do things fast...

and while i have almost proved my point there, i refer you back to the post where i said...
" how 'hectic' "

that is not me saying that my life is hectic that is me saying... as you put it... i am
"busy at certain periods during the week"

that week-end was a period of the week where it was pretty hectic for me.

CASE CLOSED
Fuck it, i had a massive essay lined up for you, all planned and everything. Whilst i was half way through typing it randomly went back, meaning i lost it. Just one thing though, i would never be scared to say ANYTHING to your face, you just aren't an intimidating person, mentally or physically. I could quite happily walk up to you after fucking your mum whilst you were watching "HA i fucked your mum!!"
Please note, this is an example i would never ever want to fuck your mum :/
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 09:32

haha... lol
i think my mum wudnt want to fuck you...
btw i am usually calm, but i wud be quite happy to deck you... if i was provoked...
just because u go to the gym doesnt make you physically intimidating either...

lets hear the essay then... cos i wasnt very satissfied with that come back... a wasnt there one...LOL
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 09:36

You honestly couldn't "deck2 me, even if you really wanted to fight me and i had no urge to fight you, you just don't have it in you. Maybe come to the gym a bit more eh?
I never said i was physically intimidating and most people that know me well know i'm not a violent person. A stranger however.....
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 09:40

haha... u r so arrogant that i actually find it funny.

it doesnt matter who you are, even suhrud cud deck loz if he punched him in the face. think about it
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 09:47

I doubt it, plus i wouldn't get "decked" from one punch to the face from you. It may hurt a little (or a lot) but you would never win unless you had some sort of weapon
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 09:51

do you understand wot 'decked' means, it doesnt mean knocked out, just that you wud get put on the floor, most people would fall over after getting punched in the face
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:46

hahaha ud fall over after one punch to the face.
o dear.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 12:29

u wud alex lol

2bh i doubt any of u are fighters so dnt kno y ur discussing fighting lol. i understand if u did boxing or sumfin.

also 1 punch 2 the face mite floor u, jus depends if ur expecting it or not. btw im not a fighter aswel.

the last guy who started sumfin with me i got him in a head lock n he strted crying. i didnt even throw a punch. headlock ftw
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 13:36

kickboxing aaaaayyyeee
u want a taste
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 16:10

exactly, but jake wud neva expect me to actually punch me, so he wud be well surprised, n he wud get floored....
i actually have sum boxing gloves...
wen ur pissed, u wear a glove on your wrong hand and try to floor the other person... its soooooo funny
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 02:44

Brimmy wrote:
exactly, but jake wud neva expect me to actually punch me, so he wud be well surprised, n he wud get floored....
i actually have sum boxing gloves...
wen ur pissed, u wear a glove on your wrong hand and try to floor the other person... its soooooo funny
read that through Brimmy. Like i said i would never get "decked" by you. Regardless of whether i was expecting it or not. Hell, main reason i used to go down the park when i was younger was to smoke and fiht random people. I know how much i can take.
Alex, as i said to this weed in my school who's obsessed with martial arts and shit, no point in knowing how to fight if you haven't got the strength to carry it through
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 13:57

martial arts? do u knw wt kickboxing is?
ad no point in avin the strength but not bein able to use it.
and its always the weeds hu are in2 "martial arts" but 2bh ma fave attak is stil screamin bundle and chargin thm
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 18:20

out of interest, who was the weed.
haha... luvin the park comment
LoL
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 07:31

Alex wrote:
martial arts? do u knw wt kickboxing is?
ad no point in avin the strength but not bein able to use it.
and its always the weeds hu are in2 "martial arts" but 2bh ma fave attak is stil screamin bundle and chargin thm
Read my post properly. I said the weed who is obsessed with martial arts. I never said that you did martial arts. I give up on you people.
Back to top Go down
pumba123456789
Retards can posts as well!!
pumba123456789

Number of posts : 215
PSN : Luckno7/pumba123456789/noface--justace(joke account)
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 12:23

lol umm weeds do do martial arts unless there chineese Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Getting It?   Who's Getting It? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Getting It?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: Ps3 Games :: Resident Evil 5-
Jump to: