oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Siren Blood Curse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Siren Blood Curse Empty
PostSubject: Siren Blood Curse   Siren Blood Curse EmptySun 31 Aug 2008, 12:02

Well, played it for a while round a mates and...It's good but really not great and so not worth £20.
Combat is weak and shooting is too. There are one or two good things, like being able to see through the eyes of the Shiboto or wtf they're called. It was so cool when i was looking at my character upside down and i was like wtf??!??!? They were hanging from the ceiling lololololol

Still B-D you can post up some sorta review lol, you've played it a bit. But it'sreally not worth £20 no matter what you say
Back to top Go down

Siren Blood Curse
Page 1 of 1