oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Final Fantasy 7: crisis core

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nebj
No Body
nebj

Number of posts : 95
PSN : nebj
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Final Fantasy 7: crisis core Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7: crisis core   Final Fantasy 7: crisis core EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 10:51

duuuuuudes this game is legendary if u have a psp and dont have this game shame on you i mean in my opinion if any game is worth buying this is it. SO GET IT!!! final fantasy rules!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: crisis core   Final Fantasy 7: crisis core EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 11:34

final fantasy does indeed rule nebjay
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: crisis core   Final Fantasy 7: crisis core EmptyThu 25 Sep 2008, 12:10

didnt really get any of the others apparently it was quality but wen it was out i just was like CBA / didnt have any money
Back to top Go down
nebj
No Body
nebj

Number of posts : 95
PSN : nebj
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: crisis core   Final Fantasy 7: crisis core EmptyFri 26 Sep 2008, 13:04

seriously it is well worth the money it is such a good game with days worth of gameplay so it not just one u will finish in like a few hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: crisis core   Final Fantasy 7: crisis core Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7: crisis core
Page 1 of 1