oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Thanks to a nice guy on cg

Go down 
+5
JAKE
Alex
ExToNe-
Makibishi
SiKhEd_
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:18

dan actually said he has 1???!!!???
no wonder he has such gud stats...
they enable you to fire a single shot gun (pistol, GŁ, M14) at the rate of a P90, without taking your finger off the fire button...
cheating if u ask me
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:00

yh its freakin dirty tactics. so wheres the site to buy turbo controllers agen ? lol jk my dualshock 3 owns biatches
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:47

no wonder he dusnt use semi auto snipers lol now i understand
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 03:23

im dead serious though, ill pay all of you if you dont buy cod5
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 05:43

ok iam up 4 that mak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 08:25

wooooooo
it only counts for those who wanted to buy it! your not one hahaha
just brim and sik Razz
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:47

ok mak i was goin to buy like 10 copies of cod5 so errrrrrrrr cough up the monies lol
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 01:50

damn time to use my admin power n alter evry topic that said i didnt want it to i want soo much
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 02:41

hahaha no just one amount for not buying cod5 say something like 20 squid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 04:04

im goin to play cod online co op, gnna b qualityyyyyyy. so is resitance online co op wooo
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 15:33

ok jus checked back on cod waw and they updated it with search and destroy wooooooo. shame is that the maps are shocking for the game mode. hopefully get better maps. wen planting it makes a noise throughout the plant, same with defusing. also theres a new equivalent to claymores. ther called bouncing bettys and u have to have bomb squad on to see them. its riduculos. ther like minature mines with like a piece of string hanging out of the ground as the only indication. also turbo controllers run rife within ranked games which is also riduculos. errrr wat else. artillery u get for 5 kills last pretty long which is good. but otherwise its good. also u need to get to lvl 65 to prestige. you can get red dot, silencer and like scope for assualt rifle. n the same for smg but insted of scope u get increased clip. snipers u get scope, bayonet and sumfin else. theres no camo for guns either from wat i looked at. which probably means there will be less enjoyment in the game for me anyways.

if i can think of anything else i'll let u all kno
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 04:31

SOUNDS SIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always said it didnt looked bad even wen people slated it ... looks damn good and increased clip size should be good aslong as the original clipsize isnt t huge in the first place like P90..... wooot 19 days !!!
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 05:09

COd5 will only sell well because of trophies. Everyone knows IW is much better when it comes to COD games. Hell, Treyarch are so lazy they even used IW's game engine instead of their own.
Still i will get it, or rent it depending on how long i have to wait.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 06:56

i think it will be better on ps3 for sum reason dnt kno y
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 11:03

jake that will probably b u lol i might get it tbh R2 dont seem appealing probably get it for story cos i wana know how much the us will sufa
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 17:49

i think this will be the shooter to get for nov on ps3. i jus played it agen n it was good. dunno abt r2 online
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 04:11

Sik, if you'd oplaye the beta on Resi you'd love it. Brimmy and I bum off the co-op hardcore.
It's not the same as Resi 1 and tbh i preferred Resi 1's way of fighting, but this is pretty damn awesome, plus it's a beta so expect all the weapons powers to be tweaked etc etc
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Nov 2008, 14:57

yh i love the co-op on it tho u have to play as team or ur screwd only down side is u gota w8 25-30 secs to respan n the respawns r annoying u go runing in to a group of enimies n u die u will end up respawnin in the same spot n ur dead less then second n u'll end up with a death streak oh n dont do co-op on 3 playa u will b there for a gd hour r more trying to kill a titan i sugest avn full house
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 16:33

can't wait to play cod:w@w bounce sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 19:15

dnt get too excited lol. i heard theres quite alot of noob guns but i cant unlock cos theres a level cap
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Nov 2008, 16:31

nooooooooooooo i hope their not to noobie
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:51

ExToNe- wrote:
yh i love the co-op on it tho u have to play as team or ur screwd only down side is u gota w8 25-30 secs to respan n the respawns r annoying u go runing in to a group of enimies n u die u will end up respawnin in the same spot n ur dead less then second n u'll end up with a death streak oh n dont do co-op on 3 playa u will b there for a gd hour r more trying to kill a titan i sugest avn full house
Yeah respawn times are out of order, check the Myresistance forums, there's been enough people complain about it, it'll be changed for the actual game i reckon.
Back to top Go down
pumba123456789
Retards can posts as well!!
pumba123456789

Number of posts : 215
PSN : Luckno7/pumba123456789/noface--justace(joke account)
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:59

i luv the new headshot thingy though POW!!! fareye ftw hence my avatar
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 12:00

I think they need to tone down the Marksman, the burst fire is ok, but the fact that it's so accurate from the hip means in many cases you can beat a guy up close even if he was a carbine, that shouldn't be hapenning
Back to top Go down
pumba123456789
Retards can posts as well!!
pumba123456789

Number of posts : 215
PSN : Luckno7/pumba123456789/noface--justace(joke account)
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 12:03

agreed still lookn 4wood to cod5 sik thnx 4 early information btw what is ur second account called???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to a nice guy on cg   Thanks to a nice guy on cg - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to a nice guy on cg
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next