oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

FALLOUT 3

Go down 
+3
Brimmy
AARONMAGEDDON
SiKhEd_
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 13:10

fallout its quality, brim if ur finding aiming hard just use VATS most of the time
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 17:35

yea i quite like it... i accidently completed the game ... managed to save b4 .... apparently its got a lotta different endings... its a bit gay at the end... u'll no y if u completed main story... if u havent i dont think i game anything away...just complete everything else b4 u complete story...
my dude is lvl 13 ... good karma... got loads different weapons... lol .. been slaving peeps... i need to get all the quests.. i dunno how i did this but i sorta skipped 2 of the main story missions out ... somehow...
...probz will complete the game like get everything then just redo them 2 as they are near the start...
i no this is kinda gay and all using a guide but i got stuck on 1 mission and was looking for other missions to do ... its a pretty good guide ...if ur eva stuck check it out ...

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=180685&rid=167614

overall me tinks its a good game and kinda prefer it being shorter and denser... shud be done some time soon...

btw for Karma trophies... unless u already done it... save at like lvl 7/13/19 but half way through .. as i was on good karma i got to lvl 8... normally saved on a difffernt file...
loaded other 1 ...
go on a rampage killing pilaging spree pick pocket frst .. lay a sneaky nade Very Happy....karma drops like a bitch and u lvl up pretty quickly too .. depending on ur massacre depends on whether u get to neutral or bad ...

done. << Ramsey special <<
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 17:48

Grant wrote:
lol brimmy havnt u seen the price of games resently mirrors edge 17.99, midnight club 17.99, fall out 17.99, prince o p 18.99, shaun whites 15.99, fry cry 17.99, end war 19.99, and so on all games are rediculesly cheep atm i dont know why, ression maby?
and it has been 1 of the best sellin games, but strangy enough farcry is like the best selling game this xmas in most stores! maby coz it have been 17.99 for ages in most places

i know what ur sayin grant, but they all seem like games that have been hyped, n then hacvnt produced...
if it was due to the recession, they wudnt still be sellin cod at £44, etc
its not like it is even january sales... the man in game said they were like near permanent reductions...
judge it how you do, but i say its cos they are games that aint really that good and need to be shifted...

sik m8 that the whole thing that i mean... if you dont use vats then it is hard... if you do, then its just like, well what is the point in even playing cos its so easy... it just aint really my game... i found it the same wiv far cry n GTA... for the first time in ages, i didnt find a GTA amazing... maybe its just cos im not an RPG person nemore... i wud defo play cod / r2 / lbp / fifa over fallout neday... far cry went back to gamestation ages ago.

ummmm... Roger that, over and out
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 07:43

lol kk i h8 tht i dnt get trophies when i dun everythin in the damn game ........ Sad
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

Number of posts : 163
PSN : Kryless
Clan : oVer Rated
Registration date : 2008-12-09

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 10:48

xProPane- wrote:
yea i quite like it... i accidently completed the game ... managed to save b4 .... apparently its got a lotta different endings... its a bit gay at the end... u'll no y if u completed main story... if u havent i dont think i game anything away...just complete everything else b4 u complete story...
my dude is lvl 13 ... good karma... got loads different weapons... lol .. been slaving peeps... i need to get all the quests.. i dunno how i did this but i sorta skipped 2 of the main story missions out ... somehow...
...probz will complete the game like get everything then just redo them 2 as they are near the start...
i no this is kinda gay and all using a guide but i got stuck on 1 mission and was looking for other missions to do ... its a pretty good guide ...if ur eva stuck check it out ...

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=180685&rid=167614

overall me tinks its a good game and kinda prefer it being shorter and denser... shud be done some time soon...

btw for Karma trophies... unless u already done it... save at like lvl 7/13/19 but half way through .. as i was on good karma i got to lvl 8... normally saved on a difffernt file...
loaded other 1 ...
go on a rampage killing pilaging spree pick pocket frst .. lay a sneaky nade Very Happy....karma drops like a bitch and u lvl up pretty quickly too .. depending on ur massacre depends on whether u get to neutral or bad ...

done. << Ramsey special <<

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. N0oB only retards need a guide for FO3 aside from looking for the occasional quest that you need to find. plus you couldn't find where karma is. rofl. you got stuck on the fire ants quest! from jake
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Dec 2008, 06:02

firstly if its true.....

dan u cudnt find where karma is? .... lololololololololololololololoolololollolololololololololol
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : &#9786;/
/&#9612;
/&#65279; \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 05:30

it is dan we're talking about here
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 14:08

there is actualy so much to do on fallout, ive put in 14 hours n havnt done the first propper mission, but ive maped like 60 places
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 07:58

I know, i did every quest by the end of it. I don't know what i liked moer though. Oblivion had much much much more to offer but a lot of the time the "action" was pretty spread out. Doing everything on Oblivion would take 10x longer than doing everything on FO3. Oblivion was definitely more in-depth. Custon enchantments for apparel/weapons and custom magic spells.
Plus i loved the levelling system on Oblivion. I think i liked Oblivion more...
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 08:25

Grant wrote:
there is actualy so much to do on fallout, ive put in 14 hours n havnt done the first propper mission, but ive maped like 60 places

u think fallout is long, cos u have yet to play oblivion!!! i thought fallout was short, did everything there was to do. i did like 60% of oblivion (guessing) and put in 72 hrs lol.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 10:51

havnt played oblivion... never will
have played fallout... dont like it

but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 11:54

well that fkin annoying, did the quest n but didnt get the trophie, so im guna have to do it over again. that happend to u dan didnt it?
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 17:00

SiKhEd_ wrote:
Grant wrote:

u think fallout is long, cos u have yet to play oblivion!!! i thought fallout was short, did everything there was to do. i did like 60% of oblivion (guessing) and put in 72 hrs lol.

I though Fallout was short because i put 200 hours into Oblivion!! I still didn't manage to finish all the quests
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 15:16

dude ...there wasnt anything sayin karma was... and i used it to find what quests i havent already done... cough done all quests now... and i bet u will use a guide to find behmoths and bobbleheads...
hey wait u said u had printed out the map with numbers ... numbers were labels with places on em... yes grant i do have a decent memory... (walkin down to sol centraol to get picked up)...
also it gets boring just wondering around lookin for things which dont actually do anything.
um am lvl 18 ... killed 180 people... locks picked 49 ... comps hacked 20 ... places found 74... speech succeses 36....boble heads 7 ... behomths 2
all quest trophies done but still got bout 5 left a i restarted didnt i ...
reckon i put in bout 30 hours play ... fast travelling and finding main landmarks makes everything so quick and easy.
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 21:05

i didnt say that thing, it was on my user name but jake posred it when he came roound, it evens say from jake at the bottem, n it was him that sed using a guide is nooby.
i think it is sort of nesesary for 100% on trophys and 100% game completion.
And dan man u have done all the lvs n u r lv 18 lmao, im on that garden of eden quest thingy, and im 19, there is so much more to do than u have done, wot game diffeculty did u set it at.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 06:36

Bet he had it on Easy. Dan, admit it, you suck at Fallout. you obviously didn't do all the quests. There's no way even with the difficulty on easy you wouldn't be level 20.

I concur that using a guide can be useful BUT NOT FOR THINGS LIKE HELP WITH A QUEST FFS or for finding out where KArma is, seriously it's so fucking blindingly obvious.

Things that are acceptable for using a guide are things like, looking/finding shitty collectables that they only have a trophy for to make you play the game for longer
A great example of this is the lightseeds on PoP. I've found 5 areas worth and got all 45 on my own. But it takes 4 times longer than if i follow some directions from a walkthrough. Needing help with something, I.E a particular level on COD or a quest = No0by.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 06:45

i got it on the defualt i think .. oR the hard... not sure.. i dont think i used it to do a quest .. i used it to find the person to start the quest... like the nuka cola 1 ... i just CBA to look around everywhere as it gets boring because its starts to become repitive.. i said i have done all the quests... i didnt say i ave done all quests on this time through ... i have like 3 side quests left to do and am lvl 19 now...

Dude i still dont see how u cud be bad at a fallout ... How... ok i dont have the patients/ inclination to search the whole fucking map to find a quest which doesnt take long at all to do ... even the Nuka cola Challange... i found her and gave her 17 bottles... went to the places she said to look ... brought back another 10 or so ... and found a few wen findin bobble heads.

chucks done good .. he got all bobbleheads and killed all behmoths... but he needs to rdo it till like lvl 8 for the karma as well as he also didnt get scientific pursuits grant.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 07:32

You can suck at any game. A great example of this is you and Fallout.

the whole point of Fallout is that you go exploring and find stuff out for your own. You fail miserably when it comes to doing that, hence you suck at Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 3   FALLOUT 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2