oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

What are you goner do?

Go down 
+5
JAKE
xProPane-
SiKhEd_
Makibishi
ExToNe-
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

What are you goner do? Empty
PostSubject: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 04:03

are u gona go straight on campaign, co-op or online? iam gona go for campaign unless som1 wants me in co-op
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 06:52

im addicted to online play with you guys, so im heading to multiplayer or co-op maybe we can set up some some sort of dating thread co-opers wanted ;-)
me and sik need some more for co-op ;-)
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 08:28

tis tru wat mak says. i mite dabble in singleplayer to get a feel for the game
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 08:30

tbh i might go straight in co-op will be a laugh tho if u have hs on (yes talkn to sik lol)
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 16:09

and MAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ...yes i remeber u have a headset Smaki ... i have played like 5 games online .. got a 1.54 k/d ...(i no shocking) .... its hard as people already no where laarks are .... and people whore off the marksmen and range u ..... Sad .... i already have 1 D'c with luck ... Sad ... the game just froze n we both lagged out n got dumped back into lobby Sad .....
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 17:08

is the stat tracking the same as resistance 1
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 17:10

ExToNe- wrote:
tbh i might go straight in co-op will be a laugh tho if u have hs on (yes talkn to sik lol)

its not like i tlk alot anyways even with it on. with the exception of me tlkin to the other last guy in snd cw's
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 17:11

i 4got to add lol to the end of tht sentence, p or jake u can delete this n edite my last post
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyFri 28 Nov 2008, 02:57

yeah i have a HS and i will use it in co-op foh sho online multiplay sounds like its awefull i dont want to be fucking larked from the fucking start!!!!
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyFri 28 Nov 2008, 06:39

Ah good, i get to hear Mak's voice again when i get my PS3 back Razz
I will be doing the singleplayer but will do online co-op anytime, it's so amazing
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyFri 28 Nov 2008, 07:19

the stats are bigger and more like myresistance.net if u eva went on that ... its pretty good and have made it easier to c ... there is now like downloading settings shit wen lookin at stats as they load in no time..... wow yea maki headset on with sik 's tooo ... Smile)
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 07:56

r2 is quality for co op, but online isnt as good. i'd say it was ok at best. too many 40 ppl maps etc n theres only 4 game modes i think. spawnin is ridiculous they always seem to b behind me. also my assists are higher than my deaths and i have 175? deaths lol
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 12:05

lol i quite like it .... i am pretty dman good at deathamtches ... tdm is ok ... think they need to bring back the classic CTF and ASSaults ,... forget meltodwn ..... carbine FTW .... destroys all nublets who use minigun n marksmen Smile
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 03:09

ctf thing is rubish i prefer R1 game modes tbh all ive played is tdm
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 08:35

yeah game modes suk, maps suk, the players suck monkey balls
it takes (me) 1.5 clips to kill someone and i always get gangraped, 40mm, and larked/plasmad
all you do is shoot and shoot jus tlike co-op there is no strategy like in R1, ctf or assault
and dan is very good btw
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:05

xProPane- wrote:
lol i quite like it .... i am pretty dman good at deathamtches ... tdm is ok ... think they need to bring back the classic CTF and ASSaults ,... forget meltodwn ..... carbine FTW .... destroys all nublets who use minigun n marksmen Smile
Yeah, hiding in corners is more suited to you, than actually doing an OBJ game and completing the objectve.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:36

i think capture the node is the only good mode. n thts only good if its a small game and not 20v20
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 09:05

I quite liked the game modes on the beta. Still, we need an easy way to spawn kill Smile
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 17:31

in 1 game i got 12 kills and 19 assists. online can be silly like that. but the co-op is just well fun. this may sound gay, but i like it how u have to work as a team
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 18:56

i like co op 2, sumtimes a pain thou wen u have a medic tht doesn't heal u Crying or Very sad

im spec ops guy lvl 6 i think
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 02:41

I'm always a medic, for the exact reason you stated. I heal people as it gives me exp. On the beta i got to like level 16 medic. I like medic's because they don't have to worry about ammo or health. Spec ops people don't have to worry about ammo and soldiers have to worry about both....

Last edited by JAKE on Thu 04 Dec 2008, 08:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 08:54

spec ops do have to worry about ammo
however you do get more xp as a soldier
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 08:55

Why would spec ops worry about ammo when they can give themselves more whenever they like?
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 08:56

Also with the more exp thing. If you have 5 or more people on your team (and at least 3 aren't medics) then the liklihood is that you'll get more exp as a medic as you get so much exp for healing.

In the beta it was nearly always a medic who came out top.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 08:59

sorry, i dont analyse ever single game i play.
i just play it and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you goner do?   What are you goner do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you goner do?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next