oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Shaun White Snowboarding

Go down 
+4
Brimmy
JAKE
Alex
Grant
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 11:40

wastePUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
thats all i say
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 04:20

wt r u trying to say brim....
and grant uv gt it all rong, if sik walks in the room, ud all be pregnantr instantly, includin u guys.
and that is why u wuldnt gt an y poontang
did my 1st black run wen i was 9 woot
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 06:49

y u try b dissin me blad. brim n grant gnna get murkizzled wen i send ma boys round ur endz.

jus cos u b jealous of my 1 inch cock. i 4got 1inch.......under 50 inches

booya
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 03:14

wO! wt a save sik.
uhhhhh evry2 else i dnt knw him
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 08:29

oooooooooooo k then .. JAke .. how was the X-Mas party going 4 ya .... Smile .. u just bring it up on urself and at the FnM's party i'm sorry u didnt talk to any1 ... at all ... Smile ... dont bring me into convo's wen 'm not there please. its quite rude Smile
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 08:56

Ha. Dan, come back when you've actually got off with a girl. Don't say that you have, drunk people are honest people.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 04:11

lol......

it was soooooo funny, before every1 gets confused, im unna explain.

me jake n dan went round grants
then we went to get booze,
then we meet bre uva peeps n get drunk in a graveyard (classy, i know)
then we wandered (stumbled) to gohst which is a club, only to find massive queueueueueueueueueueueue.
me n dan went for piss round the corner, i didnt see grant untill we got in, n jake went to booze city to get more alcohol.
- firstly he didnt even get served
-he got bck with a bigger queueueueueueueueueueueueueueueueueue than before and meanwhile me n dan had used mine and his amazing queueue pushing technique to make up ground. (with help from secky)
we got in, n wen we went outside, we saw jake still outside. he didnt get in cos he didnt have a ticket, so he stood outside the club for about 3.5 - 4 hours before we left n walked home.

HE WAS NOT HAPPY
but it was really funny, and it was a really gud partay, and contrary to jakes popular belief, dan did not dance by himself in the corner in a manner that would be appropriate for a mental patient. He was infact in the middle of the dancefloor wiv us, dancing normally, granted he has an...... interesting style....... but every1 has dances differently.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 07:01

thts harsh lol. y didnt jake jus go home. lol.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 12:39

Lol thx birmmy .. although i no about that person who wen dancing .. got a boner over some black girl ( ..wudnt say no ..she wasnt bad... ) ... and claimed it was there phone .. Smile ... i no it was as u showed me after Smile ... just was quite funny at the time ... and Jake wen i was drunk in greece i heard many stories of wat happened... and what i did ... and i dont remember talkin 2 u ... but i do winnie putting me to bed .. ah bless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 14:25

errr o u want me to open a section so it's just us members who knows this n not the whole world who think were messed up lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 10:46

lol...
just to make it clear...

I DID NOT GET A BONER.
true i wudnt say no to her, despite being fairly tanned. but the only reason she said it is cos i said to jack, about 3 seconds earlier that sum1 was rubbing their purse on my cock, i was joking it, but said it way to loud. she heard n then koked that i had a boner cos of it.
it was bre hilare tho
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 16:19

it was.
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

Number of posts : 163
PSN : Kryless
Clan : oVer Rated
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 18:16

lol that night was gd, brimmy bonner, dans dancing and jake not gettin in n havin to start out side n watch as we get bre girldem lol.

good times, well not for jake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaun White Snowboarding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: Ps3 Games :: Other Ps3 Games-
Jump to: