oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Hardest A Level?

Go down 
+5
xProPane-
SiKhEd_
Brimmy
Grant
Cookie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 09:45

seeing as the majourity of us are doing A-levels
just wondering what your hardest a level is

I’d say mine is Applied Business Studies because combined I have 60 pages of coursework (no lie) and I’m still getting a D
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

Number of posts : 163
PSN : Kryless
Clan : oVer Rated
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 14:52

physics or maths for me
but further maths is defo the hardest A level
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 15:10

definately biology... but that may be due to the teacher...
pe aint easy
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 15:21

applied business studies aint hard its just theres is SHIT LOADS of work to do lol. i did it lol. took fucking ages cos i left till like last two weeks. Biology can be hard, but only during the exams. if u have AQA, you can write the correct answer but stil not get the mark cos u didnt write as the answers did. examiners = stingy old people. Pure maths is hard no doubt wen u do c4 nxt yr imagine c6 pure maths do. further maths 4got wat it is, dun it during yr 11, but i pulled out cos i had like 13 gcses to do. supposedly chemistry and physics are meant to be hard. i didnt do em thou.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 17:24

well i am doing Maths Chemistry Economics and Geography... probably in order of difficulty its probably that too ... geography is just GCSE with a touch more detail... economics is only hard as u need to learn so much ... chemistry is gettin pretty complex and all .. and maths... add on the fact that i have 2 shit arse teachers... and i was in set 2 for GCSE (set 1 highest.. 2 is middle)... so probz maths for me...
sik further maths is doing further pure.. basically... it is c5,c6 and they do fp1 fp 2 i think ... not sure if thats right tho...
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 12:00

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptySat 10 Jan 2009, 07:29

xProPane- wrote:
well i am doing Maths Chemistry Economics and Geography... probably in order of difficulty its probably that too ... geography is just GCSE with a touch more detail... economics is only hard as u need to learn so much ... chemistry is gettin pretty complex and all .. and maths... add on the fact that i have 2 shit arse teachers... and i was in set 2 for GCSE (set 1 highest.. 2 is middle)... so probz maths for me...
sik further maths is doing further pure.. basically... it is c5,c6 and they do fp1 fp 2 i think ... not sure if thats right tho...
That right.

Well, after looking at my mock results i'm apparently doing OK....in all my subjects.

Out of the 3 i'm doing i'd say Maths was hardest as i actually have to pay attention in maths and that's so fucking hard. I have the same 2 shitty arse teachers that Dan has. So in this particular case i will not laugh if you get a U in the mock.

Grant though, you have Teghi!!!!! I would trade with you any day on that one.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptySat 10 Jan 2009, 09:17

ohhhh this was mocks 4 u lot? lol

my school split exams up in jan and then the summer exams.
wateva we learnt during sept-dec we do the exam in jan. then learnt in jan-may we did in may/june. i found it better this way so i didnt have like 10 exams at once.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 16:42

ya i no .. i'd much prefer to do that .. like GCSE triple science... we cud have done them after each like topic thing but in the end we had to do like 9 exams ...(for the whole of triple science..)

--yea sik we got S1 in may time and then neext year we do m1 c1,2,3,4 in may 10

wat did u get in ur mocks Jake ?
..grant posts urs too...and u bimmy
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 17:51

wait wat u actually do all AS level and A2 level exams 2gether at the end of the 2nd year? thts fcked up lol. am sure thts not gonna happen becos u need predicted grades for UCAS and u cant get predicted grades without doin AS level lol
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 09:22

well firstly, its bRimmy, not bimmy.

so far...

D in PE
E in psychology
im hoping to add a U and another D so that i will be able to spell DUDE
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 10:55

I got a C in Psychology. APPARENTLY got n E in Economics, which is a load of bollocks if i did. Probably get an E/U in maths.

I'll post up Grants

Maths - U 7%
Biology - U 37% or 38% i think
Physcis - U
DT - Unknown
General Studies - If you heard what he put for one question (when the entire year got a different answer) you would agree with my prediction of a U for him in General Studies.

So that's 4 resits Grant.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 14:54

jake...
just a little idea for you.

why dont you stop trying to abuse other people and concentrate on your own life...

ill leave you to decide what i mean
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 15:25

omg physics is defo my hardest A-level
specially since one of my teachers dusnt even come to skl much cos he wants to spend time with his kid and the other one is from new zealand so hes so chiled out he dusnt care at all, we just c how much weight it takes to break stuff, its ridiculous.
anyway my results
Economics: A,A
Business Studies: A,B
Psychology: B,C
Physics: D,D
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 15:25

o yh, shotgun no revision for me booyah
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

Number of posts : 163
PSN : Kryless
Clan : oVer Rated
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 17:08

lmao it is nice to know u have got so much of a life u have to post up other peoples grades.
n jake u droped out of physics coz u couldnt handle it and u do 2 social sciences, how easy.
also ur gettin a U in the only sebject that compares to mine (maths) so ur on the same lv
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 09:19

alex a B in business. get out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 09:22

lol...
im gunna postr up my finished set of resuts...

Business Studies - C
Psychology - E
Biology - C
Physical Education - D

better than i expected... btw, jake, you havce way to much time on your hands (due to being pathetic and dropping physics)... do something worthwhile instead of going home n playing ps3 and trying to slag of other people when you are in fact worse
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:36

LOL.. first of all ...

Quote :
APPARENTLY got n E in Economics, which is a load of bollocks if i did.

yep u did get that bad boy of an E....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

also a quote '' i am far superior to u at Maths and Economics'' ...

I THINK NOT ! BIATCH !

i didnt do great but i beat U ..Jake...

ok my results ... (not good)
Economics - D
Maths - U (almost certain as i havent got result back)
Chemistry - E
Geography - B

--------------------------------------------------
Very Pleased with my Economics Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 15:03

sik u whore wt u tryin to say?
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 15:36

Brimmy wrote:
lol...

Business Studies - C
Psychology - E
Biology - C
Physical Education - D

better than i expected... btw, jake, you havce way to much time on your hands (due to being pathetic and dropping physics)... do something worthwhile instead of going home n playing ps3 and trying to slag of other people when you are in fact worse
Why don't you rty going to the gym instead of playing your PS3? Then you might lose some weight.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 16:44

Alex wrote:
sik u whore wt u tryin to say?

ur gay obv. duhhhhhhh

yh but business studies test u can blag seriously so much. just skim a few chapters n ur set for a in the tests. cw on the otherhand takes so many boring hours to complete. half the stuff was just off the top of my head, but my teacher turned a blind eye eyy n i was like booya. AAA 1st yr ABC 2nd. c was in coursework cos i cba. meant i got B overall.

O btw u lot do maths - edexcel, bio-aqa- business-aqa.......well jus like edexcel and aqa in general. or u do like ocr.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 01:04

JAKE wrote:
Brimmy wrote:
lol...

Business Studies - C
Psychology - E
Biology - C
Physical Education - D

Why don't you rty going to the gym instead of playing your PS3? Then you might lose some weight.

cos i don't actually need to lose weight jake...

id rather not look like a skinny twat seeing as i have pretty damn broad shoulders... it wud look stupid...

neway, im starting again on friday
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 08:39

ok, alex looks intelligent bounce bounce and jake looks stupid Shocked Shocked Shocked pretty much i would have thought the contrary (sry alex) and the rest of u are average What a Face What a Face and brim, do u resemble ur avatar (the co-op soldieer) cause thats wat i think Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 08:53

Brimmy wrote:
JAKE wrote:
Brimmy wrote:
lol...

Business Studies - C
Psychology - E
Biology - C
Physical Education - D

cos i don't actually need to lose weight jake...

id rather not look like a skinny twat seeing as i have pretty damn broad shoulders... it wud look stupid...

neway, im starting again on friday

Good, i'll see you there bitch. Broad shoulders my ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardest A Level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest A Level?   Hardest A Level? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardest A Level?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: General stuff :: General chat-
Jump to: