oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Im actualy good at COD4 now

Go down 
+6
xProPane-
ExToNe-
SiKhEd_
Brimmy
balzan
Makibishi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Im actualy good at COD4 now Empty
PostSubject: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 09:15

ask luck! lol defeated 5 shotgunning noobs with a mp5 and my trusty deagle!!!!!
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 11:05

MP5 + MiniUzi > All (maybe P90 will come close but mp5 rapes Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 11:20

cod4...
damn u cud make some sick classes on that...

mak... how cum u dont go on Resistance 2
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 14:33

lets no lie now mak. u was always gd Razz
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 14:34

i meant not btw. lol
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 15:16

@brim hmm R2 kinda bores me there is no tact (at least i havent find out how) lol
i played it and i kept getting raped by larkers / 40 mm i friggin h8 that so much it ruined it for me

@ sik thanks sik your such a good friend! Razz
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 03:06

i rarely get LAARKed tbh its more pulse cannon n 40mm tbh
u wana cum on n do priv first then or somik
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 08:39

i use laark n pulse cannon, best beserks there are !
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 09:27

fuckin ... nooblet... coming from some1 who uses ironheart Very Happy ...
nah will use em to get like 100 kills ... i dont mind laarks n pulse cannons cus they had to work for em so they sorta deserve it sooo ...
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 05:19

xProPane- wrote:
nah will use em to get like 100 kills ... i dont mind laarks n pulse cannons cus they had to work for em so they sorta deserve it sooo ...
Shotting people is the whole game pretty much, you do not have to work towards them. Even complete and utter spastics will get their beserk after a while.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 09:35

JAKE wrote:
xProPane- wrote:
Shotting people is the whole game pretty much, you do not have to work towards them. Even complete and utter spastics will get their beserk after a while.

then they deserve the use of either PC or Laark as they filled up their berserker meter!
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 10:52

i get games where i dont fill the bar completely...
but then, im just a noob who plays for fun
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 13:34

xProPane- wrote:
JAKE wrote:
xProPane- wrote:

then they deserve the use of either PC or Laark as they filled up their berserker meter!

Not really. If you had to do a challenge to earn it then maybe, but they have to just play the game to get them.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 05:17

worst is ironheart cos its jugga
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 09:22

SiKhEd_ wrote:
worst is ironheart cos its jugga
you have to be clever with ironheart as you can end up dying very quickly if you're not careful. Btw it's really not like juggernaut. That increased the amount of health you had. Ironheart reduces the amount of damage they do to you. Ring of Life = Juggernaut.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 10:37

no jake, we have been throught this before
ring of life heals you as you get shot...
juggernaut IS ringo life
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 14:12

thts wat jake was sayin brim.

my understanding is tht ironheart makes the amount of bullets you can take increase. the exact same as juggernaught. jus a diff description Smile
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 15:35

u have to be tactical with both ... if u get tagged with iron heart on u are gonner ... and if u get stealthed, 40'd, laarked, PC, or headshotted then u dead ... so all the same really
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySat 07 Feb 2009, 03:23

xProPane- wrote:
u have to be tactical with both ... if u get tagged with iron heart on u are gonner ... and if u get stealthed, 40'd, laarked, PC, or headshotted then u dead ... so all the same really

Actually that's why i always take Ironheart over Ring Of Life. First, NO (YES NONE AT ALL) One Hit Kills. You need 2 stealths to kill a guy with ironheart. Pulse Cannon will leave you with a very very tiny bit of health. Headshots? Wtf man. They take off like 35xp damage. So no, it's not really all the same. Oh yeah, 40's do like 50xp damage. Don't believe me? Go find out in a private match.

Only one i will agree with it that when you get tagged you are pretty fucked. I don't think you even need a whole clip to kill someone with Ironheart on with the Bullseye.

Btw Sik. Read again my post about how Ironheart is different to juggernaut. I agree the overall effect is the same (you don't die as easily) but there is a big difference in how that is achieved.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySat 07 Feb 2009, 07:10

ah Jake i shuda put after gonner... but with ROL on if u get..stealthed 40 Laarked etc.. thats wat i ment
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySun 08 Feb 2009, 04:04

well the main difference between jugga n ironheart isn't the way it helps u to stay alive longer, its the fact jugga has less of an impact and is on throughout the time u use it, whereas ironheat has more of an impact but is timed. i remember three guys spawned i ran into middle of em n whipped on ironheart and i think they cried. neva used ironheat agen cos i unlocked laark n snake eyes.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptySun 08 Feb 2009, 08:56

SiKhEd_ wrote:
well the main difference between jugga n ironheart isn't the way it helps u to stay alive longer, its the fact jugga has less of an impact and is on throughout the time u use it, whereas ironheat has more of an impact but is timed. i remember three guys spawned i ran into middle of em n whipped on ironheart and i think they cried. neva used ironheat agen cos i unlocked laark n snake eyes.

If juggernaut was as effective as ironheart that would have unbalanced COD4 just a little don't you think? Lol.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:57

thts wat im getting at lol. juggernaught is less annoying than ironheart. and therfore ironheart is more nooby Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 12:54

wow that funny I swear I clicked the cod4 section >.>
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 15:43

u didnt this is the spam section. the cod4 section is temporarily unavailble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im actualy good at COD4 now   Im actualy good at COD4 now Empty

Back to top Go down

Im actualy good at COD4 now
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next