oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

KILL STEALING ... ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

KILL STEALING ... ? Empty
PostSubject: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 14:24

Definition : In online games and especially first-person shooter games and MMORPGs, kill stealing is the practice of stealing the rewards from defeating an enemy from other players

is it truly possible ...

well honestly i dont think so ... --not just because people accuse me of doing so-- ... but if say u put in 94 exp and some else kills him ... wud u cry about it ..? ...
...well if that person didnt no how much damage u put into him and shoots 1 bullet into the face (10exp) ... and kills ...

Alex said its part of the game and happens to all ...and yes it is and yes it does...

is it such a big thing to cry about and kick them from the party everytime ... ?

oR is that a little sad .... i'll let u decide that for yourselves. Smile ...

oR is it because he is jelous that some1 has a substantially better K/D than him and generally better stats... and MVP's alot ... Very Happy...

as i said earlier... U decide monkey
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 15:16

LOL the IRONY ... ahaha... made my sides split i laughed so much ...

he messaged me FOrum - Crybaby ... ( along those lines... )

u shuda heard him cry like a little girl yesterday wen i supposedly ''stole his kills'''

IRONY ... ahhhh ... makes me chuckle
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 16:29

haha
he was goin skitz at sum bloke today
cos apparently he watched him die...

1) shit happens
2) it IS a game
3) that josh bloke was probably laughing at how pathetic you were
4) there isnt anything else i can think of, its just these things always come in 4's or a, b, c, d you get what i mean.

From this point onwards, i am going to make it my mission to maximise the assits of everyone on my team by trying to steal all kills...

hmmmm neway im gunna go n have a yogurt
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 03:25

jokes jake is a but serious with his kills but sumtimes he lets it pass. probs cos he knos dan brim n grant in real life he gets more frustrated when u do it lol.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 06:45

Brimmy wrote:
haha

1) shit happens
2) it IS a game
4) there isnt anything else i can think of, its just these things always come in 4's or a, b, c, d you get what i mean.

From this point onwards, i am going to make it my mission to maximise the assits of everyone on my team by trying to steal all kills...

By the end you were moaning about him too, kthxbai
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 06:46

Btw Dan, only reason you put this is because i hurt your feelings. notice how it's only you i get anooyed at? Also you don't seem to fully understand what the word "substantial" means.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 07:53

jake just a word to u i dont mind if u hav ur opinions about killstealing and such, but what really annoys me is that uv created this paranoia in people whereby they dont want to get involved in any fights ur in cos ul moan about killstealing.
so if they dont get involved and u die u blame them and av a moan about them "letting u die"
uv created a paradox dumbass
i do believe sir u just got served, sir
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 09:00

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jake just got had

JAKE wrote:
Brimmy wrote:
haha

1) shit happens
2) it IS a game

By the end you were moaning about him too, kthxbai

what the fuck does kthxbai mean... thats just a load of shit
i wasnt moaning about him, i was like
'ah shit i died
oh, *whatever the fuck his name was* got the kill'

and move on
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 13:46

Jake ... u didnt hurt my feelings at all .. i just posted this cus it has gone on longgg enough so i thought might as well ..
hey wait this isnt the first time he deleted me for apparent ''kill stealing...'''
on COD 4 too ahaha ironic that it has happened again ...
anyways i like playin with grant as there is no MOANING oR random competitive aggression ...

also we did sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

Jake me tinks all of us agree here that if ''it'' does happen then u automatically go skitz... i remeber u calling P a dickhead for killing some1 ... dude u dont even KnoW him.

Jake ...just for future things its a game and we all like to have fun ..just stick to playing games with ur AMERICAN FRIENDS ... who are INSANE !!!! Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 13:50

its tru...
i mean cumon, i cudnt give 2 shits if u call me a dikhed cos at the end of the day, you luv me too much to actually mean it, but calling people a dikhed when u havnt even seen their face is a bit much (plus, cumon dan, its been more than just p)

i remember when he deleted u the first time, he was whining to me about it for like 3 days (errr, get over it).
plus ur derogatory comments about us being shit/ your sniggering when i improve my k/d is sooooo, what the word... childish?

err, LoL

SHOTDOWN
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyMon 02 Feb 2009, 13:59

NICE ...
yea it is pretty pathetic if u think about it ...

derogatory << slyed that 1 in pretty good ... Very Happy..

yea ... i'm sure ur American Buddies are sikk ... along with the 1 off guy who u have a brown nose from ... he isnt the best in the world and he probz quit from the party because me N grant got a 3 MVP's btween us out of 5 games...
so much for 50 to 1 ... pffft
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyTue 03 Feb 2009, 05:31

i thought we all disliked americans lol
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyTue 03 Feb 2009, 09:03

well it seemed so...
however, jake seems to have become pretty fond of them cos they are also stat whores

iv only met 1 american i like... the only reason... he hated america
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyTue 03 Feb 2009, 13:05

LOL simple as
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Clan : &#9786;/
/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 09:24

xProPane- wrote:
Jake ... u didnt hurt my feelings at all .. i just posted this cus it has gone on longgg enough so i thought might as well ..
hey wait this isnt the first time he deleted me for apparent ''kill stealing...'''
on COD 4 too ahaha ironic that it has happened again ...
anyways i like playin with grant as there is no MOANING oR random competitive aggression ...

also we did sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

Jake me tinks all of us agree here that if ''it'' does happen then u automatically go skitz... i remeber u calling P a dickhead for killing some1 ... dude u dont even KnoW him.

Jake ...just for future things its a game and we all like to have fun ..just stick to playing games with ur AMERICAN FRIENDS ... who are INSANE !!!! Smile lol
Fun? You're on it more and take it more seriously than i ever will. "I want this clan to go somewhere"
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Clan : &#9786;/
/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 09:27

1 more thing. I never cared enough to make an entire topic about it. In the wrong section too. I only ever talk about it if it's brought up outside the game, which Grant does a lot. So stop being such a crybaby and grow some balls, you haven't got any hairs on yours yet. Brimmy, before you stick your head a little further up Dan's arse. Come back when your voice isn't quite so high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILL STEALING ... ?   KILL STEALING ... ? Empty

Back to top Go down

KILL STEALING ... ?
Page 1 of 1