oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

oR Userbar (to use on forums)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-12-25

oR Userbar (to use on forums) Empty
PostSubject: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 11:11

oR Userbar (to use on forums) 2gujvuw

not bad imo. if you like ill do clan logo and shit. just i have too much time on my hands, and wanted to do a userbar
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 09:58

sik!! do you think u can make us a proper clan logo? be nice if we had a decent one
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 11:29

yh balzanio make us a logo for cg. also nice little sig!

wats that oblivion writing?
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 11:43

wait a sec!!! im no pro Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and i know it lol. i just try and do what i can. i appriciate you like it though, and yes inddeed i will do a logo for your cg team. and sigs and userbars and personalized avatars lool. i just try my best to do what i can. have some mates yeh, pretty experianced on PS, wich will help me out, ill start doing it. i just need the dimensions though!

and an msn of a leader please, so whilst doing it ill see if he likes it bla bla, so if in half of it he hates it, no worth going on. also im gna use it on CG. if u want one, just tell me. my msn is balzan@live.co.uk add everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 08:54

i think it is blade writing....
just make em m8 n post up n we rate the better one
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 11:35

ExToNe- wrote:
i think it is blade writing....
just make em m8 n post up n we rate the better one

i have 3 versions already, even ho need 2 polish them all up! ill post them soon enough, wen i get the time, but i wont do userbars/sigs for now so i wont waste time cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oR Userbar (to use on forums)   oR Userbar (to use on forums) Empty

Back to top Go down

oR Userbar (to use on forums)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: General stuff :: Sigs-
Jump to: