oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Some favours pls :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Some favours pls :) Empty
PostSubject: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptySun 03 May 2009, 04:23

Ight, every1 knows im doing the clan GFX shit, and I'm not requesting any cash payment, I only want thee things from you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NIKImicallef1994
^^Subscribe
I'm am now (this precise second) uploading a sony vegas editing test with some cod4 gameplay of my mate. I'm gna upload my gaming set up soon, also a project i had for school (serves as a test), an After Effects Test Intro and a real tage!! worth the sub i promise xD

www.adixunite.com
A forum with a difference!! We are mainly gamers who play for fun and up for a laugh. We have only about 5 americans, wich are not active (happy brim and sik). we are getting ladders on the 10th of may, and theyre gonna have maulage rles, normal, decerto, promod and special adix rules. you may also get the chance to be a ref Smile mny good clans are on there, like bT, -DM-, some of iKz, and shit. We are also launching weekley arranged events, so that for example on Saturday at 5 PM all ppl who can join on the specific game, where you play purley fr fun, with nothing at stake. also these are going to be bradcasted LIVE on justin.tv and also get some guys for LIVE commantry. Think the skin is pish? dont worry, we are hireing a guy to make us our own skin.

Thats it, 2 favours, wich turned out 2 be an essay Razz Razz anyway, i hope u do them lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 11:45

i subscribed to ur youtube acc cos i hav one. cba to do anyfin else.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 13:24

SiKhEd_ wrote:
i subscribed to ur youtube acc cos i hav one. cba to do anyfin else.

oh well, better than nthn. thanks a million mate!!
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 17:28

wat does ppl subscribing to you effect anyway?
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 01:31

fame yo!
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 07:47

SiKhEd_ wrote:
wat does ppl subscribing to you effect anyway?

yes, its life

(not)
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) EmptySat 16 May 2009, 16:20

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some favours pls :)   Some favours pls :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some favours pls :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Annoucements-
Jump to: