oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Skully's second application

Go down 
+5
AARONMAGEDDON
Makibishi
SiKhEd_
ExToNe-
SkullSplitterNr1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Skully's second application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 05:31

ooo beef. alex was apl leader son
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

Number of posts : 73
PSN : SkullSplitterNr1
Clan : Renegades of War
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 06:06

Thanks Alex. It means a lot coming from you. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.row-clan.forumotion.com
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 06:31

SiKhEd_ wrote:
ooo beef. alex was apl leader son

huh? leader thats never on, even stranger ;-)
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
Retards can posts as well!!
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

Number of posts : 294
PSN : SilentBladez01
Clan : [oR]

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 09:13

UT3 ftw... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 14:01

well iv never played with you so im not even gunna bother voting on this
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 10:10

Skully i mullered u repeatedly on the rare occasions we played, then u just glitched forever
i had to give cod4 back cos it was my friends and i was borrowin it since about march lol. i think i did pretty well to hold onto it til auguist
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 12:41

Hmm I understand that you would beat me (I was shit back then, now I'm slightly less shit) but I don't remember glitching a lot.
When was this? I've always been shit at glitching on CoD4 so I don't think it was me. Might have been my bro scratch

Oh, and my PS3 just broke. Not YLOD, it's some weird error I've never seen before. My PS3 freezes on the XMB menu and gets weird visual glitches. My bro tells me he was playing WaW and it froze, he turned it off, turned it on again and all this started happening. Any ideas what this is?
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 14:38

SkullSplitterNr1 wrote:
Hmm I understand that you would beat me (I was shit back then, now I'm slightly less shit) but I don't remember glitching a lot.
When was this? I've always been shit at glitching on CoD4 so I don't think it was me. Might have been my bro scratch

Oh, and my PS3 just broke. Not YLOD, it's some weird error I've never seen before. My PS3 freezes on the XMB menu and gets weird visual glitches. My bro tells me he was playing WaW and it froze, he turned it off, turned it on again and all this started happening. Any ideas what this is?

please tell me you didn't update your PS3 with Version 3.01...
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 14:46

No... din't even know is was up.
Is 3.01 fucking up systems?
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 06:11

3.01 was released to fix issues with 3.00, so i suggest you install it.

Try getting up the secret menu and doing the file reset one. or whatever it is. Tell me the option again and i'll tell you which one to pick.
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 14:05

JAKE wrote:

Try getting up the secret menu and doing the file reset one. or whatever it is. Tell me the option again and i'll tell you which one to pick.

Download that optional update and your PS3s probably gonna be in a world of hurt...
Back to top Go down
SkullSplitterNr1
No Body
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 15:05

SilentBladez01 wrote:
Download that optional update and your PS3s probably gonna be in a world of hurt...
Really? Why?
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 01:23

Didn't happen to everyone but to some,they're PS3s apparently couldn't read Blu-Ray discs anymore and another handfull and errors.

So I'm not updating 'till that gets 'fixed'.
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 02:32

havent had any trouble with mine after i updated, besides 3.01 is out and supposedly fixes the blu-ray problem
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 07:07

i haven't updated since the big 1
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 07:53

SilentBladez01 wrote:
JAKE wrote:

You nublet. 3.01 DID ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING except fix it so that people can play Uncharted Drake's fortune again. How can an update that has changed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except that cause more harm than the 3.01 update? If anything it's safer to go with 3.01. Nublets and their opinions......This is how rumours start man. You get one retard on IGN's forum or something saying OMG UPDATE xx.xx WILL DESTROY YOUR PS3 OMGODZORZ, then all the other forum retards get all paranoid and then by sheer coincidence one of their PS3's clonk out and they come on posting shit like OMG Update XX.XX HAS DESTROYED MY PS3 I HAD TO CALL THE FIRE BRIGADE. Then all the other twats are like AAAAAAAARAGH WE MUST POST THIS ABSOLOTELY EVERYWHERE AND GET ALL THE GULLABLE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE US!!!!! It's like with Muslims, it's in their religion to convert people to their faith, these little forum nublets have to transform everybody into fellow nublets that don't know their facts and come out with loads of bullshit about how update 3.01 "Hasn't done anything to my PS3 but my friends, friends cousin's son found a guy on a forum somewhere that had his PS3 blow up because of update XX.XX. BEWARE NOBODY DOWNLOAD IT!!! "
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 08:06

*rant end*
LOL nice jake the world needs Mods like you!
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:58

errrrrrr wow Surprised
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 07:08

LoL thts the jake i kno
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 10:09

I'm still not updating... Razz
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 01:26

if you want to stay in oR you have to
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 09:49

SilentBladez01 wrote:
I'm still not updating... Razz

Ok you made me lol. but seriously don't go preaching shit like that unless you know for a fact that it mucks it up. The facts say that it does nothing but fix a freezing problem encountered by people trying to play Uncharted. BTW PEOPLE GET THE MAG BETA!!! Sign up to the PS forums and request to be put into the open beta.
It doesn't matter, it's closed LOL. Then again i prolly won't get it either. I submitted right at the end of the day and apparently 22000 ppl signed up with 16k slots available.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 14:51

oi uncharted 2 has been reviewed by ign. 9.5
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 02:39

meh i think it looks so boring and sluggish
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 09:13

Makibishi wrote:
meh i think it looks so boring and sluggish

Uncharted or MAG? I have only played MAg for like 10 mins but it was freaking awesome i was S.V.E.R i thinks (the super modern guys) and my team got raped....
Calling uncharted boring is verging on blasphemy and at the very least deserves a ban i think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skully's second application   Skully's second application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skully's second application
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next