oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Resistance3!

Go down 
+7
AARONMAGEDDON
ExToNe-
xProPane-
SiKhEd_
JAKE
balzan
Makibishi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Resistance3! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 07:37

jus makes sniping easier. i also put steady aim for longer breath Cool lol
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 15:06

lol yh n-s is harder 2 Sad i wuda thought that deep penetration wuda bin an upgrade for stoppin power kinda like steady aim n iron lungs i think it was once called but yh i dislike snipn now its less "flexable" as u said albo no more hip shots xD
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 15:45

That's because sniping is for camping little cunts. I've seen you P, you can spend an entire game in 1 or 2 spots and it disgusts me.
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 23:27

I never snipe because i would just end up campin tbh so i just don't pick a sniper class, run n gun ftw lol
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 07:56

i did not like that map u see me in other maps n a i can come out wit gd kd wit no campn n i did say skip this map but no one did
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 09:02

i disagree with what u say actually jake. i think its more important than ever for u to move around if u want to snipe successfully. the best thing ive found is to get a silenced sniper and move around behind the enemy taking potshots as u go. also its virtually impossible to camp as everywhere always has multiple entrances to watch.
and jake i very much doubt u saw me using a thermal scope, its total wank. i tried it once with a scar and it was shite so i never used it again. the only time i can see it being good is if u used smoke grenades, but then u only get one.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 08:50

thermal scope is the don
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 06:35

Alex wrote:
i disagree with what u say actually jake. i think its more important than ever for u to move around if u want to snipe successfully. the best thing ive found is to get a silenced sniper and move around behind the enemy taking potshots as u go. also its virtually impossible to camp as everywhere always has multiple entrances to watch.
and jake i very much doubt u saw me using a thermal scope, its total wank. i tried it once with a scar and it was shite so i never used it again. the only time i can see it being good is if u used smoke grenades, but then u only get one.
I neber said good sniping. I just said sniping. The vast majority of snipers on MW2 are camping little cunts.
If you use thermal then it basically just means you're too spasticated to spot people with a normal scope. Luck was getting well defensive when i was saying that, but it's so true. He's shit with a normal scope.
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 06:58

yh thermal does encourge campn wiv snipa n i agree wit wot jake is sayin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance3!   Resistance3! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance3!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: Ps3 Games :: Resistance 1,2,3-
Jump to: