oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Haters please.

Go down 
+10
JAKE
Cookie
AARONMAGEDDON
xProPane-
ExToNe-
SiKhEd_
Makibishi
luke
pumba123456789
diCer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Haters please. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 13:58

no thats the point dumbfuck i avnt met em in real life. i wasnt counting psn friends.
well i dont know how many of those iv got all i know is i cant have anymore.
u sad little bitch ur just grabbin at straws now, ur emmbarassin urself so much.
seein as ur the only person here who believes that people who dont get out enough melt in the sun, i can only think that it happened to u. rnt u fragile u little pre-pubescent child.
i go to college all day u retard and then go out friday night and most weekends dont come back til sunday morning. ur never gna win this, we r all better human beings than u in every way and i think u need to accept it and move on.
id happy to match that bet but to b honest i think id only need to bet about an eigth of my dick to match ur whole one.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 14:01

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CUT DEEP
Back to top Go down
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 15:40

lol i dont think so, if you know me you know i'm a nice guy, not spoilt at all and easy to get along with. your jumping to conclusions, im not goin to say anything about you cos i dont know you, just like you guys dont know me, but your saying im a prick, cunt etc

brimmy stop jumping on the bandwagon, its clear you fail at everything, FAT BASTARD
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 01:01

im not going to say anything about you...

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR FIRST FUCKING POST
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 06:29

altogther now, altogetherrrrrrrrrr, altogether now

dicer my advice jus leave it.

on a side note, we hav a good clan chemistry. every1 seems to be backing each other up! gd stuff
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 07:10

its that bummholevibe ;-)
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 09:22

SiKhEd_ wrote:

on a side note, we hav a good clan chemistry. every1 seems to be backing each other up! gd stuff

Like sik said we should just leave it. lets wait till MW2 to fight moRe lol
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 09:33

We'll leave it till MW2 then, oR be sure to drop a challenge to NN

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 10:06

yh ok then pfffft jumpn to conclusions n ur not one of em thn n e ways c u on mw2
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 10:48

diCer wrote:
We'll leave it till MW2 then, oR be sure to drop a challenge to NN

Thanks

dicer ur not serious about sticking with NN are u? Smile think u cud do a bit better
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 10:59

NN are actually a quality clan, yeah theres a few that are average, but were new and have some quality players. So yes Dan, i am serious lol x
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 11:03

kl kl well gl wit thm
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 11:03

yhyhyhhy, gl oR. Wish you the best of luck
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 04:29

diCer wrote:
basically, just logged on to see lukes thread and wish him luck. I couldn't help but see Makibishi and Alex' comments about myself, basically

Makibishi: its ok that your shit but please dont chat about me if you dont even kno me, kk thanks

Alex: always thought u were a cunt tbh, arrogant cunt who thinks he is funny.

luckno7: also cant take it that im better than him, but he's o.k. i suppose but still

devilsno1: just a 2nd version of luck, pretty annoying and always has something to say

balzan: Thinks he's known but really he's just a 'ballbag' who brownnosses every forum in the country and try's to flip the script on me, like apparently when i was in oR - never been in them but told me current clan that i am.

ExToNe: Bit of a bellend, who does his best to wind up luke also seems he cant understand a simple ruleset, 3 frags and steady aim, kk

Posotives: SiKhEd, Dan, Callum, Cookie and soon to be Luke

klklklkl oR - Keep hating only making me more famous

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. who the fuck is luke
2. i haven't been on this forum in agessssssssssssssssssssss, let alone me hateing you
3. brown nose? who? where?
4. half what you said is shit

nyway, never knew that i hated on you anywhere, you actually looked sound, but if you think i hated on you, thats ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 04:40

diCer wrote:
i dont think so, cos i blatently have never said anything bad about oR or their members before people started slaggin me for no reason -_- . Ive never even played properly with Maki and Alex who ive never even said anythin to either, its kl tho..

I actually used to rate oR as a clan, but the majority are pricks tbh, and the fact that you can even take your time saying yes to luke when you've got people like AARONMAGEDON (no offence to you mate) and balzan in your clan is beyond me.

when did i slag you mate?
why im "n" this clan is because I don't take things so serious like you do. Why care if ppl slag me. You care what people on the internet say.
Also, I don't give a fuck if I'm known as ballbag blah blah, all I say is that you are ignorant and don't know the meaning of my name.

now, fuck off please.
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 13:10

lol dw bout it balzan most of his statements are bollox and some of it maybe tru but i bet most of it is twisted to suit his argument so just leave it lol
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 20:43

balzan best just saying nothing tbh m8
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 05:04

im not worrying p, and i wouldn't say anything if he just told me on cg or somewhere else fuck of blah blah, but he came on a forum, of a clan he hates (apparently), talking utter bollocks not only about me, but also about some of my friends who I met on PS3 over a year and 6 months ago, and I know what he says is bull shit. He actually put a lot of effort in that post, could have written a bible about it tbh. If he told me somewhere else I wouldn't give a fuck, seriously.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 09:53

SiKhEd_ wrote:

It's the way of the world. Just whilst we don't have anybody to destroy in arguements we practice amongst ourselves XD
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 10:15

i dont hate oR, i have a lot of good friends in the clan.

dunno where you got that info from balzan
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 13:48

hahahahaahaha. u wont say anything about us....errrmmm too late u idiot.
and im glad u realised how wrong u were and how ud never win this, now leave.
and stop insulting people and starting fights with people who arent interested in wasting their time with u.
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 14:10

no alex, i still believe what i wrote was the truth, but i have friends in oR, so not all of you are dickheads
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

Number of posts : 294
PSN : SilentBladez01
Clan : [oR]

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 00:52

wtf is going on here? pig
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 06:40

diCer wrote:
no alex, i still believe what i wrote was the truth, but i have friends in oR, so not all of you are dickheads

Dude you got owned. You think people like you, they don't. You count Dan as a friend? This is what he said to me as school whilst we were laughing at you, "Yeah he's shit really, he thinks he's better than he is"
YOU HAVE GREAT ONLINE FRIENDS. If your online "friends" are this kind to you i can't imagine how great your real 'friends' are. Lawl
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:13

diCer wrote:
i dont hate oR, i have a lot of good friends in the clan.

dunno where you got that info from balzan

fact diCer, facts. you made a shit long post, put effort into that.

Btw, can say I'm shit as much as you want, I deliver in the big games, and I have proof Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haters please.   Haters please. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haters please.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Recruitment-
Jump to: