oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

czeko wants to join a clan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-12-25

czeko wants to join a clan. Empty
PostSubject: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 14:12

I'm looking for a clan on GB (PS3) for MW2.

Wanna join good clan who wins at least 50% of the matches. (I dont like loosing clan games )

About Me:

Sensitivity: 9

Button Layout: Tactical (for dropshots when needed)

MW2 Time Played: nearly 4 days I think

Prestige: 2nd, lvl 32

K/D ratio: 2.36 (was 2.60 but I was recording for montage last week)

W/L ratio: 1.96 (was over 2.40 but same reason as I said in K/D ratio)

Play style: Definitely Aggressive, Rushing. I can also slowly move forward (careful game style).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqZPtJyFM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yglnKpCCpwE

How often Do I play: everyday after college (got 3 weeks off atm )

What Time You Play: College days: from 6pm to 11pm. holidays and weekends: all days until 1/2am. (UK timezone)

Mic: I have but never really use it.

Can you play GBs everyday: probably not, I wanna play for fun (still wanna win) 2/3 games a week I can play.

So whats the point in having u in a team then: Well, I'm ALWAYS online and if u're short of players, I'm always there ready to join a match.

My team play only for fun and lost most of the matches, u wanna join? : C'MON SON! Get The F*ck Outta Here Wiv Dat Bullsh*t!

Do you ALWAYS get good score:NO, depends how I feel, a lot of stuff are reflected on my gameplay (uncomfortable clothes = shit gameplay, uncomfortable headphones = shit gameplay etc.)

as u can see I'm very honest in this post.
If I wont find a clan I'm not bothered, I'm happy playing publics with my friends.

--------------------------------

He posted on AdixUnite(some of u are on the site) and he tried to register and never got the confirmation e-mail. He tried twice. Anyway. hes pretty good imo, add him on PSN and trial him. Also, he can ONLY play on GB for now because he already has a CG team which hasn't played any matches yet (oh well) but he wants to stick to it. Asked him if he wil be interested in our CG team (if he gets accepted and does well on GB) and he said maybe, as they are good friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 14:16

small edit, they played 3 mathches on CG which he didnt play any in as he was on holiday Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 14:16

serious are you dum..?
were not recuiting anymore.. would of thought that you of all people read the thread....
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 14:21

Cookie wrote:
serious are you dum..?
were not recuiting anymore.. would of thought that you of all people read the thread....

re read yourself. he wants to join GB. and the GB team are struggling to get players (luke, evertonian etc.)

Also, I never read we stopped recruitment on CG too.

And he is a beat aswell Wink
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 14:23

" Not recruiting anymore || Thanks x ||" then check the announcement page..
Back to top Go down
czeko92
No Body

Number of posts : 2
PSN : czeko
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 14:32

hey guys, cookie definitely said no and I know "NO means NO",

but if u need a player in the future, feel free to post in this thread or contact via PSN (ID: czeko )

thanks and good luck in your clan matches.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 17:40

we dnt play gb actually. luke evertonian and tht got sum other random clan for it. we only play cg. as u've already got a clan, and we've stopped recruiting not reli much else 2 say. btw nice vid from wat i watched
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 09:14

Cookie wrote:
" Not recruiting anymore || Thanks x ||" then check the announcement page..

I don't read that shit Razz

Read it once, and cba reading it more than once. I just check the results (threads) and thats it. Also, czeko, just talk 2 luke (not sure bout his PSN, think its luke2k9) and get an inv for GB from him..........if he wants.
Back to top Go down
czeko92
No Body

Number of posts : 2
PSN : czeko
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:24

SiKhEd_ wrote:
we dnt play gb actually. luke evertonian and tht got sum other random clan for it. we only play cg. as u've already got a clan, and we've stopped recruiting not reli much else 2 say. btw nice vid from wat i watched

k, its cool m8, tbh I can understand why u playing on CG (last time I played on GB on cod4 it was disaster, people cheating, host signing out if your team was winning etc.) but I still miss some good clan matches as MW2 on public can be boring. I had 45 days played on cod4 but I dont think I'll have that much in this game No

and I didnt even bother asking if I can join CG team as I've seen your roster and I could see its full. and obviously I have a clan on i (which I never played for What a Face )

and about my vids: thanks, I only posted them as a example for you to see my gameplay etc. Smile

anyway, as I said in previous post good luck in your games! and I hope you'll kick some teams arses (POL for example, if you know them), I dont like them cos they think they are so Pro, they wanted me to join their team when my clan beat them on cod4 which moved them from 1st place to 3rd in the league but because I dont really like them I said NO. Wink
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:45

kl kl we already beaten POL n thnx for the good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: czeko wants to join a clan.   czeko wants to join a clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

czeko wants to join a clan.
Page 1 of 1