oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!

Go down 
+2
SiKhEd_
pottersrule
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pottersrule
No Body

Number of posts : 5
PSN : pottersrule
Clan : skullandbones
Registration date : 2010-02-09

URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 11:41

Hi urgent fury are hoping to set up a tourney for the europeans so we too can be a part of the widely respected urgent fury community, but before this can go ahead we need to get the word out to good honest cheat/glitch free clans and get them to sign up at UF.Anyone wishing to take part needs to vist the euro section in the link below, why not start your own clan thread to say hi, you will also find some need to knows and the sign up thread.
Hope to see you on the battlefield

[SxB]pottersrule

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?board=215.0

URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! Euroflyer1
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 11:56

welcome to the forum

just a quick question. does the tournament offer any prizes or is it just for fun
Back to top Go down
pottersrule
No Body

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:32

SiKhEd_ wrote:
welcome to the forum

just a quick question. does the tournament offer any prizes or is it just for fun

not sure there is prizes mate, i'm new to it myself it is normaly U.S only but they have offered euros the chance to get something started. Our U.S clan mates have won an Urgent Fury title a couple of years ago and so i can tell you it is a great honour. If you do decide your interested or you have any questions you can post up in the EU PUB via the link the Director is usually lurking around lol, but nothing will start untill we can get at least 8-16 teams ( think clans can enter multiple teams) envolved i'm just working through as many as i can

cheers again [SxB]pottersrule

www.skullandbonesclan.com
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 13:21

clans enter multiple? u mean trators:P yes jake i spelt tht wrong Sad im not botherd if clans not tbh but evn if we join i doubt we b active as we focus on cg, n e way another question is ther a section wher EU and US clans face each other or is all seperate
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 13:23

i think wat we can do is possibly get jake n brim in 4 the tournament seein ther opinion on americans lol
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 13:53

lol ive signed up looks very well orginzed and very "up tight" so ther actually high possibilty ther wont b scrubs n btw

To be accepted into UF we evaluate clans based on several factors but most importantly on maturity and respect for one another whether on the battlefield or off. We strictly forbid all forms of cheating and glitching (lag emulaters, outside comm sources,QUICKSNIPING, softspotting, etc.). Our goal here is to create a community of clans that can play in a cheat/glitch free environment with upstanding clans that maintain a high level of respect and maturity.

To get your clan noticed, it is advised to hop into a room with one of the many clans that have been accpted in to Urgent Fury. Your actions, etiquette and the way you and your clan conducts itself will be evaluated while in these rooms.

Gaining entry into Urgent Fury is a priveledge, not a right. If your clan is accepted then we gladly welcome you into our "home" as our guest but we expect you to respect the rules of the tournament and your fellow opponents at all times during your stay.

Clan leaders, be sure that all of your shooters are aware of the rules and know exactly what is expected of them. Just one member of your clan caught glitching or cheating can ruin the chances of your entire clan from gaining entry into UF. There are eyes and ears everywhere and every move and every conversation is heard and taken note of. Play it straight.

HOWS QUICKSNIPING cheating or glitch lol <<<<<<<<ANSWER>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : &#9786;/
/&#9612;
/&#65279; \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:31

No idea. I also don't like the possiblilty of having to play American's. Imagine the lag.
Back to top Go down
pottersrule
No Body

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 17:36

JAKE wrote:
No idea. I also don't like the possiblilty of having to play American's. Imagine the lag.

The tourney will be between the euro's only because of the time zones
Back to top Go down
luke
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 09:47

your 29 lol

wouldnt mind signing up for this you knoww

just get a couple people from the clan to sign upp
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:05

very strict with tight rules. ....
also luke wats wrong with being 29? i doubt he plays it half as much as us?
Back to top Go down
pottersrule
No Body

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 16:38

xProPane- wrote:
very strict with tight rules. ....
also luke wats wrong with being 29? i doubt he plays it half as much as us?

lol yeah getting on a bit now ha ha i think i'm on about 8 or 9 days now and i'm still pants lol
Back to top Go down
pottersrule
No Body

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 19:51

why dont you post a hey up from your clan thread in the EU section you will get all your answers there and thats where i'm sending all clans i get intouch with
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:41

hw old is monkeyboy? he what late 30 isnt he?

will do later wenevry is all gd besides still want to kno y or how quicksniping is a cheat or a glitch?
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 17:25

yh ask on the forum p. i will sign up sumtime. jus need to kno if were interested or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!   URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT FURY MW2 TOURNEY INVITE!!
Page 1 of 1