oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

DespiZeTheLies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DespiZe
No Body

Number of posts : 2
PSN : DespiZeTheLies
Registration date : 2010-03-01

DespiZeTheLies Empty
PostSubject: DespiZeTheLies   DespiZeTheLies EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 16:43

Age? - 14, 15 at April 8th
PSN? - DespiZeTheLies
Nationality? - English
Speak English?
Headset? - No headset, however i have my 360 headset connected to my ps3 (turtlebeachX4) however I can't talk through them, so i use them for sound.
Your stats mainly kills, deaths and kd (gives us a rough idea) - My K/d's have always been above 2.00 however all of my friends use my ps3 and i hate ranked games, so I let my friends rank me up Razz
Why you want to join oR? - For this upcoming mw2 LAN, looking to finish top 3.
Past clans? - None on ps3, 360 i've been in TvL and sL, but always competed at the high level of competition.
What your ConsoleGaming (.eu) username? - DespiZeME
What games your currently playing? - Pro evo 2010
Any other info you feel like telling us:

I've been gaming for over 3 years now, competatively about half of that. I'm looking for a high ranking and fully capable team to stick with. I know all of the current Imperial squad and RiA. I have no mic, but can talk on skype if needed. My communication in matches is probably some of the best around, and my awareness and shot is above average. I'm willing to play with you guys anytime I'm on, so just contact me.

Add my msn and maybe we can get something sorted: henry-barker@live.co.uk

Thanks,

DespiZe.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

DespiZeTheLies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DespiZeTheLies   DespiZeTheLies EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 05:16

just to let u kno, u dnt need to make a recruit thread here for the LAN team mate.

add lukee2k8, luckno7, evertonian, the three guys who are going atm. i think they haven't found a 4th guy yet. maybe ienergy wants to go aswel.
Back to top Go down
DespiZe
No Body

Number of posts : 2
PSN : DespiZeTheLies
Registration date : 2010-03-01

DespiZeTheLies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DespiZeTheLies   DespiZeTheLies EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 06:27

It's not just for that, that's my main aspiration atm. I'm looking for a team to join full time also for other games.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

DespiZeTheLies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DespiZeTheLies   DespiZeTheLies EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 07:15

oh my bad lol. so u looking for mw2 team or team for other games. tbh im jus confused now.

thought u was in RiA. i think i saw a match report where u'd mvp the whole match for them n they let u go? lol

anyways ur pretty unlucky with ur timing, because we just closed recruitment again like 2 days ago. srry but goodluck in the future, from the match report ur a gd player so shudnt have much trouble finding a clan

side note, u can still join the LAN team but is being run seperate from the clan. i dnt reli know wats happening so add the guys, n they'll fill u in
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

DespiZeTheLies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DespiZeTheLies   DespiZeTheLies EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 09:42

we need to make a thread or lock this section??

also its a requirement that u have a headset to speak with btw.

ul with RiA btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DespiZeTheLies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DespiZeTheLies   DespiZeTheLies Empty

Back to top Go down

DespiZeTheLies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Recruitment-
Jump to: