oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Early Retirement.

Go down 
+7
Brimmy
pumba123456789
Alex
JAKE
balzan
SiKhEd_
xProPane-
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Early Retirement. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 04:05

they have to show their ass, maybe a little slap and tickel then your in
affraid
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 08:25

balzan wrote:
Can i ask something, just to go in clubs in the UK, you pay?

Generally, the places I go are free. But there are quite a few with entry fee's in Northampton and London has a lot too.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:41

JAKE wrote:
balzan wrote:
Can i ask something, just to go in clubs in the UK, you pay?

Generally, the places I go are free. But there are quite a few with entry fee's in Northampton and London has a lot too.

Oh ok. Coz here you never pay, except if there is a party. Tbh, we go in each place like, but Malta ain't liek the UK. You find a lot of small places near each other and stuff Razz Probs there are like big places in UK, or so ppl say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 13:58

kebabs are dirt anyway jake. macca's is where its at on a night out.
and generally balzan, unless its a real posh club, most places that you have to pay to get into have like 1 or 2 free drinks in n-town
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 14:58

Brimmy wrote:
kebabs are dirt anyway jake. macca's is where its at on a night out.
and generally balzan, unless its a real posh club, most places that you have to pay to get into have like 1 or 2 free drinks in n-town

Ah. Nah we get nothing free like. Except a lot (i end up with around 20 if i dont throw them away) of buy 1 get 1 ffree stuff, or show this coupon and get --- for only ---, that stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:29

Makibishi wrote:
they have to show their ass, maybe a little slap and tickel then your in
affraid

lol only for the gay bar Smile .. not sure if there is one anymore

anyway update: I spoke to game and they're going to send a courier to pick my ps3 up tuesday.
Back to top Go down
pumba123456789
Retards can posts as well!!
pumba123456789

Number of posts : 215
PSN : Luckno7/pumba123456789/noface--justace(joke account)
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:38

Kl nice dan, do u know wen ur gunna a replacement yet?
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 14:34

buy an xbox while u wait
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010, 15:55

well mine was picked up on a thursday and it was returned to me on the next thursday, so it shouldnt be longer than 11-12 days from now i guess
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 07:09

i dunno luk, hopefully i will no more by wednesday onwards. And i hope ur right brim, n sik, no thx
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010, 14:28

f u den hater
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 05:51

balzan clubs in the UK normally have deals for u like half price entry plus a few drinks if u get in reasonable early, like i went to a place other night that was that exact deal up till 11, and i got there at 11.13 cos ma train was late.......
im goin kavos for 9 days takin about 1500 i reckon. spend like a 100 a night on drinks then food and drinking during the day, also bottled water is gna brun such a hole in my wallett...
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 06:24

tap water? admittedly its not the purist like in england but its still drinkable no?
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 06:26

1500 for 9 nine days ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thats is literally the most reduculous things i have ever heard in my whole entire life!
You are such a retard if you manage to spend that on food and drink alone.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 06:34

Defo with Brim here. You shouldn't need more than £15 for food, hell I can live off £15 a day for food and I probs eat twice as much as you in my breakfast alone.

Then drinks, even if you only bought drinks whilst you were out I couldn't see it being more than £40 and you're a dumbass if you don't buy drinks from a supermarket or w/e.

Plus unless you have some wank ass digestive and immune system tap water is absolutely fine. Even in Corfu it won't kill you but I would get some bottled water, but it's dirt cheap over there. Like diiirty cheap.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 06:44

£1500!
I actually cant get over that. It's fucking ridiculous
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 08:56

u will neva spend 1500 in 9 days, unless u basically get ur money out of ur wallet and throw it into the sea...... lol. u cud save half of tht for ur 1st week at uni. freshers week ya dig
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 09:09

Exactly.
Think about it alex. You're mad if you take that much.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 09:57

why not. can't take it with me when i die can i?
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 10:21

Planning on dieing soon?
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptySun 02 May 2010, 12:27

Alex wrote:
why not. can't take it with me when i die can i?

wats that supposed to mean?

ofc you cant when you die but 1500 is just ridiculous, admittedly you obviously come from a wealthy background so have the money to waste but you would never need to spend that much on drink in a night out and even if you go out every night you wouldnt. Also you would have to plan to do loads of stuff everyday which is doubtful if you out most nights if not all.

Thats why i wasnt overly bothered about stuff to do in Ayia Napa because after a heavy night out, the next morning is normally missed and the afternoon would be spent chilling not doing loads of activities etc. Well thats just my thoughts but 1500 is much even if you can afford it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 10:22

to brim, judging by the amount i die i cant imaginne im gonna last much longer in the real world haha

and dan im thinking about 700 is ma safety net haha, and besides mabackground has nothing to do wwth it, jsut got my shit together and dont see why i shouldnt treat ma self, im providin all ma spending money, but the parents did agree to to pay for the flight etc.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 11:11

fair enough, although 700 is a lot for 9 days still even if your wasteful. However, if you do plan on doing loads of stuff in the day time as well as drinking loads i guess u will need around that mark.

When we go, i'm planning on buying cheap food... nothing special or anything, then cheap drink so i dont have to pay an arm and a leg to get drunk as you still have to pay entrance fees. As for during the day, beach football / volley ball and the odd activity but i think i'll be recovering from the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 11:21

yeah same wiih the cheap food. cheap drink also but il probs wake up early like i always do, and i reckon ill rent a windsurfing board while im out there so figured id just b safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Retirement.   Early Retirement. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Retirement.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Annoucements-
Jump to: