Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Share | 

The Dicer Rejoining Thing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:11

Ok well, Dicer made it kinda awkward for many of the people he asked today about whether he could rejoin. As a result there were a lot of i don't minds and shit.

So, with my psychological knowledge about pressure and stuff a decided to make a sort of anonymous vote among the PSN and anybody else I either knew already what they would say or w/e

The general consensus was whilst only a minority were outright against him joining, nobody really wanted him back fearing moaning/arguments/another split in the clan.

I know a while back there was without a doubt a split within the clan when Luke and Dicer joined and this was made worse when they had their rejoining and leaving saga.
I feel now that we're by and large back together again and people have accepted Luke into the clan and he's starting to take his virtual life on COD less seriously with regards to the banter etc.

The messages I got back told me that people would rather he didn't come back, as we're happy were we are and that if there was a chance him rejoining could affect the clan in a negative way (and they felt it would) thern they'd rather he didn't. I know i know i know ffs, exams etc. But they will be over in 22 days or less. Then everybody can get back on the all nighters and the good times and we'll have plenty of people on. Most importantly our main 5 will be back on Razz

All i can say is, without everybody manning up and telling the truth w/o being anonymous this is going to have to do. There was a very small number of yes's a few no's and a few maybe's/i don't mind.
There are only a few people within the clan who would honestly tell the truth with him (Dicer) listening and the rest cushion it and so you get mixed signals (as happened today)

So, unless I suddenly get everyone changing their minds it's going to be a No for the forseeable future.

EDIT: I know this sounds well gay, especially when I take the piss out of Dan for his queer mannerisms and stuff but I didn't want to put it bluntly.

Also for clarification, when I say Luke's virtual life I just mean online in general, as in he doesn't speak to anybody in oR in person. No insult meant there Luke...

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:19

i was dnt mind. cos im happy the way we are now, but connection player for the summer wen ppl on holiday is also gd. for the ppl tht didnt respond to jake u can have ur say now!

no oppression in here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
luke
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:19

LOL virtual life on cod what a joke u hench beast head!!

anyways what is your vote jake id like to know

obviously my vote is a yes for my friend init
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:23

You guysssssssssssssss, i kno things are going well atm for oR, but look at when i played for you aswell. i mean we won the premier league, runners up in UK/IRE tourny.. finished 3rd in the ladder. All was well.. i regret leaving bigtime... only have i just realised what a cock up it was and it would't happen again if i ws given a chance. When ive gone from acheiving shit with oR to playing for Incendia that is when i realised what a cock up it was leaving... i actually dont moan as much now, just ask the empathy boys. i mean ofc i still moan but who doesn't anyways i am still cool with most people in the team and i kno i was a prick for leaving but mehh, we live and we learn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:51

Tbh, this "i was a prick and I regret it" was heard before tbh, and app you didn't. For me you can join, I rly won't mind.

I'll just vote yes, for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.adixunite.com
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:53

im ok with him rejoining i will be a little annoyed but then thats cos i dont go much on ppl leaving us and wanting to join bk n so on (cba to fin sentence) n as of that i was a no (no offence) but i feel its more of the core team vote as they will be putting up with him the most

oh if u do come bk n leave, i as leader will ensure u wont be back for the 3rd or 4th time

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:04

Yes Sarge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAKE

Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:05

luke wrote:
LOL virtual life on cod what a joke u hench beast head!!

anyways what is your vote jake id like to know

obviously my vote is a yes for my friend init

My personal vote is more a No than a yes, this is mostly based on my hatred towards people that believe they can just jump in and out of things whenever it suits them. If you want my personal thoughts I think he only wishes to rejoin because his own clan venture has gone tits up. I see him as using oR as a resort again. I also feel that despite what he says he probably will take a chance later down the line and leave us.

That said, I still have to listen to what other people want, everybody I spoke to either told me No, or said they didn't mind I haven't turned this into a case of whether I want Dicer back in or not, i've gone on other people's views and i'm just adding mine now. When I pushed them for an answer it was certainly more of a no than a yes, regardless of whether they cushion their comments on this thread or not.

Please I will say. If you are going to post on here, don't say I don't mind. State whether you're for or against him joining, even if you dilute that answer with a reason.

Mine is quite clearly a No, P, maybe you could clear yours up a bit? Or just delete your post as I already said saying stuff like that just passes the baton onto somebody else, which doesn't help anybody.

Balzan, sorry but stupid comments like that will have no bearing here whatsoever, or generally as you have never even played in a match with Dicer.

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:08

Jake.. i knew when i made my clan it ws gna flop lol, if u had invited me back to oR before i made it i wud have joined.. not using u as a backup. as i said ive realised hw stupid it was leaving not just bcos i havn't been playing as well but also because its been boring without playing with ppl i know/ have known on ps3 for ages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:10

Well, initially i have to say no, purely because he seems to think he is too big for us and then uses us a fallback when he fucks up.
Despite this, i wouldn't really play with him much tbh so i couldn't really give a shit.
But still no.

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:23

i dont think im too big for you at all, there are people better than me in the clan (more connection aided) cough cough Sik lol. but ye cant say i was expecting a yes from brim lol; i understand why u said no tho and i cant complain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:39

Tbh, jake is right tho. He is using us as a back up. But as many said, let the core players decide.
Back to top Go down
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:44

Im sorry right but how the fuck am i using u as a backup ive already stated if i received an invite before i made/joined a new team i would have accepted. im sorry but you can just expect me to stay a F/A if im not in a clan seriously balzan consider my position before you say stuff like that.. really gets on my tits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 16:58

diCer wrote:
Im sorry right but how the fuck am i using u as a backup ive already stated if i received an invite before i made/joined a new team i would have accepted. im sorry but you can just expect me to stay a F/A if im not in a clan seriously balzan consider my position before you say stuff like that.. really gets on my tits

I don;t know, but this already happened and you joined a top clan. 1 is enough.
Back to top Go down
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 17:13

Yes i left once and i regret it! the whole point of my comments on this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 17:54

Who's dicer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 18:11

COOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, COME BACK BABE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pumba123456789

Number of posts : 215
PSN : Luckno7/pumba123456789/noface--justace(joke account)
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 06:57

imo, diCer is a quality player and worthy of being in any clan, iv known him (as a cyber Razz) for a while now n as much as he means this atm, i think this will disappear after a few weeks n although he wnt moan during the 1st few cw's he would play for us the moaning will slowly make its way back (imo) dan was on the edge of not playing anymore bcos of it tbh so was i n i think sikhed aswell, hes a solid guy but i gave it some thought jus dnt think he's rite for us a gd example is where dicer would moan terribly then appologise n say it wnt happen again but it kinda always did. thats just my opinion. soz diCer still <3 u.

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 09:21

Luck i <3 you but its hypocritical.. i mean you have luke in the team, who no doubt 100% moans more than me and yourself you have a good moan sometimes too as well as evertonian. Believe it or not.. since ive left oR my moaning has cut down simply because i havn't been playing competitively properly since i left, maybe its a good thing as now its turned into a pattern and i actually hardly moan anymore.. pretty proud of myself tbh lol. but yeeeeee cheeeers for the no luck xD. x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 09:22

Shud jus make a poll Jake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:09

diCer wrote:

Don't go hating on clan members while your still desperately trying to get back in. No one expected you to stay a free agent, but why eave if you didnt want to?
Also, what position is that? To be honest i rank bally the malteaser higher than you because even though he very rarely plays in CW's he has never threatened to leave, he doesn't complain about shit and he is generally a decent chap. Plus the first thing i ever heard him say was telling jake to shut up in some freaky choclate accent.

So consider what you say to people as well is my advice, and i don't think thats the first time i've said it...

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:21

not hating on him, was just a stupid post that annoyed me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:37

Brimmy wrote:
diCer wrote:

Don't go hating on clan members while your still desperately trying to get back in. No one expected you to stay a free agent, but why eave if you didnt want to?
Also, what position is that? To be honest i rank bally the malteaser higher than you because even though he very rarely plays in CW's he has never threatened to leave, he doesn't complain about shit and he is generally a decent chap. Plus the first thing i ever heard him say was telling jake to shut up in some freaky choclate accent.

So consider what you say to people as well is my advice, and i don't think thats the first time i've said it...

LOL love it,

anyway heres my opinion and i'm justifying it bearing for the next couple of months in mind.

We currently have 5 top players which have played regularly since the start with 1 of them being out allowing Jake to come in and get better / more integrated in the team yea, but over the summer some of us may go on holiday at some point. i Know for sure me jake and brim wont be online at the start of july till about 14th. Also i'm not able to play from 17-4th which leaves the 5 with a man down again.

That not taking into account others going on holiday that would put us tight with getting numbers and knowing when people cant play such as luck on tuesdays/fridays and other commitments people may have, it reduces the numbers even more on those days.

The fallback clan issue i'm not convinced with really as he hasnt been in or really asked like this to join since he left for DPTP.

Then dicer, i got on with him ok and could have a laugh with him with the occasion of him being a dick but everyone can be at some point. So i dont have issues there really and the moaning was bad but if what he says is true and its not really a problem anymore then thats a bonus. (Dont think i'm just accepting wat he's saying and being very naive but if he plays a few games and proves it true - or not then kick button is very easy to use.)

So with everything bearing in mind with holiday period - people coming back and people going on holiday - other commitments and him in general as a person i'm going to say yes as a trial basis that he would have say 5 cws and c how well he does and whether or not he has changed.

thats my opinion on the matter and obviously i cant change what people think just maybe make them think about the next month or 2 and see if he could / not be fitted in.

> Its Better To Win Ugly Than Lose Pretty
> He Who Hesitates Is Lost
> There is no Subsitute for Guts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAKE

Clan : &#9786;/
/&#9612;
/&#65279; \

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 12:06

See this is Dan's superficial side coming out again. You are basing your thoughts purely based on MW2 clan wars. You clearly aren't taking into account the rift that he could cause among the clan "community" (which isn't just affected on MW2 incase you didn't know)
You're basing your decision on a short term, superficial basis without stepping back and taking a look at the wider picture.

I don't want to speak for Brim and Alex but they don't really love Luke and they don't have much for Dicer either. So if he rejoins I think it will cause another rift within the clan. While the superficial side is that he will probably help us with a few CW's on MW2 I think he will do more harm than good in the long run.

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 12:23

Really Jake? Really.. Harm the clan. Come on mate, i wanna win just like everyone else does i always done my best for oR, even helped out in BF tourny's shortly after i left, i was still on the roster for BF you were 1 short i came on and played alright considering. Look at the bigger picture, when i was in the team we acheived a lot first ladder.. Im no way saying thats all down to me but it shows i never caused rifts within the clan and we actually done a lot when i played for you. Anyways i was a prick for leaving but that means nuffin now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   

Back to top Go down

The Dicer Rejoining Thing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Annoucements-
Jump to: