Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Share | 

The Dicer Rejoining Thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 13:29

[quote="Cookie"]
If im honest dicer deserves a place in oR but if him joining will cause arguements between the clan he shouldnt join :\ because at this moment were all close and working well together and if we ever want to be number 1 in the ladder (i know i do) we are going to have a even better team spirit and if Dicer is going to ruin it by joing that no matter how much i like Dicer.

nothing personal dicer x
[quote]

May as well copy and paste what i posted last time even if i do seem like a pansy in that^

btw to add to it ive always felt dicer belonged to oR and hes done nothing bad to me personally just a twat to teh clan o.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 13:44

You DID cause rifts within the clan Dicer. That can't all be accredited to you as Luke was new too and didn't help matters. Maybe we got through it during clan wars, but that was a matter of necessity. I often remember after clan wars a lot of people would just go offline as even if we won, an argument during the game had put everyone in a bad mood or something.

Put it this way. I'm not in oR for the wins and the "e-rep" yeah. I'm in it because i've been playing with some of these people over 3 years (Luk, Mak say) and a lot of people for 2 years plus (Alex, Sik, Ev [Who I talent scouted btw])

We've never really had a proper argument, sure we've had a little spat every now and then but it's pretty much forgotten about the next day innit and I enjoy playing with them as we have a laugh, I actually enjoy the talking etc more than the game.

When you came Dicer the clan was actually split in 2. Like I had to choose to go in a party with Brim and Alex, or Luk and Sik (as they were with you and Luke) and I just want to play with everyone as it's much more enjoyable for me and i'd say everyone else enjoys playing together too.

Plus, you have actually been rejected. I already messaged everybody and the collective opinion is that you're no longer wanted, you had your chance and you blew it, twice.
You got to understand, Luke got fucking lucky getting back in, at one point I was seriously going to leave if he got back in. Plus you've made it much worse for yourself by being such a cunt before asking to get back into the clan (ruining GB's rings a bell)

I'd rather ride out this exam period and be back to normal in less than 3 weeks time than give in to short term wants, get you in as a desperate reserve to help the team out in its current weakened state and then have oR as a whole damaged by it.

I know we did well whilst you were in the clan, but tbh I think we would probably have done really well without you. oR has a number of quality players, all capable of holding their own. Even if there are a number of weaker players in the team, it's only ONE GAME. You're a COD whore. You don't play other games, there's a massive amount of good shooters coming before the end of the year the weaker players of MW2 will have a chance to excel at one of those.

Again, I know I sound really Dan like, but that's my view on it.

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luke
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 13:54

about lucky .. i left once ffs and i rejoined its the same with dan he left saying "he quit" . so your telling me you have asked everyone's opinion cause to me you seem to havent of asked callum.
and the thing is your so hypocritical to james because you dont even have him on your list so you cant say he just plays one game. Cod whore. where have oR really achieved to their full potential on another game oh right we havent. COD we have done quite a fair bit, and who helped out dicer, sure he was a prick to us but your telling me you didnt get pissed at luck when he left to help out tottenham's clan for like a week. such a hypocrite imo. and finally dicer is in for mw2 its not like he will be apparently quiting ps3 after summer so whatever init
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 14:11

Please name another decent shooter that has been out since MW?

R2 was good, but it wasn't a CW game. Killzone was just a flaming pile of shit and to the best of my knowledge that never took off as a CW game either.

This Novemeber will be different, we have Medal of Honour for starters that looks to be amazing. Ask around too, everybody is getting tired of COD's gameplay as a whole. We want something fresh to have a go at.

Luck is different to Dicer, he's been in the clan for just as long as me (technically longer I suppose)
He's proved his loyalty, if he came and asked if he could go help a friends clan out I wouldn't mind, because I know without any doubt that he's oR. Dicer....well he's hardly been loyal has he?

I didn't ask Callum true, but no Dicer is not in for MW2, if I see him on the roster I will kick him as I haven't been informed that he's actually allowed and P said he actually doesn't want him in sooo...Plus the consensus is that he isn't wanted. I'm a man of the people innit.

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 16:03

Put it this way, when dicer was in, the people i played with was cut down to in essence jake and alex. The clan as a whole had a match most nights so dan was basically playing them and sik would get really pissed off with people and not stay on afterwards.

(This part is gunna sound so bent) The clan is really starting to get back together as a whole now and we are starting to get back to the 5or 6 man parties that we used to have on cod4. I'm even playing with luke a bit now and i think he has mellowed (only a little though).

I don't care what anyone says, yes winning is enjoyable, and success is a part of life, but would you really sacrifice enjoying the game you play just to get a few extra xp on a cg ladder. Arsene wenger wouldn't sign ashl;ey cole back just because he thinks he is slightly better than gael clichy, despite the fact half of arsenals fans would never go again.
GAMES ARE FOR FUN

Thats my 2 cents.
DONE, BOY'D, KA-POW.

Spam is the way to go

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 16:10

i'm gonna say no cos oR is a generally tight group, except me n sik, im just so intimidated by his massive dick, and we've always bin that way when dicers bin absent. its what oR originally was, more of a social caln where we'd all get together and have a laugh, and although we've become more competitive, i think we shouldn't forget that, and imo dicer always seems to destroy it.
plus,imo, hes so- for lack of a better word- cuntish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 16:54

sooo every1 has posted i will be the good moderator that i am and leave it open for the stragglers, but i think its been decided.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 01:49

Can't say i expected any different from brimmy, Alex & Jake. Oh well good luck bro's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 03:03

what happened happened to that yes no thread

Spam is the way to go

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 03:33

isnt this it?, shame dice, didnt mind since i never play (with you)

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 04:19

Was wondering too P, would have been fair if you stuck to the votes but meh, good luck guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 06:36

well tbh if u look at the dicer if u look at what people have said u got 1 yes. And looking through the recent posts i'm in a bit of agreement with them, we're like we used to be, more of us are involved in gbs and we're pretty close knit.

Also ev will be back shortly didnt he say like 9 days last week? then that gives us 5 of what used to be and with Jake playing more frequently

> Its Better To Win Ugly Than Lose Pretty
> He Who Hesitates Is Lost
> There is no Subsitute for Guts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 09:08

Lol, makes me laugh how dan can vote yes and immediately Jake says something to him and now he's a no. And no Dan, i had 4 Yes' on the poll. Doesn't matter anymore. I quit lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 10:11

You should never have created the poll in the first place. The general consensus is that you aren't wanted here now Dicer. The poll is stupid, you, luke, balzan and someone else - yes. there were 5 no's when i removed the poll. so it's 3-5 yes vs no anyway.

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 10:18

Lol w.e guessin people that like me's votes dont count but o well i actually dont care, just delete this thread not much point in it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 10:31

If you read what I just fucking posted, YOU WERE OUT VOTED ANYWAY!

☺/
/▌
/ \
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 11:06

Brimmy wrote:

Also, what position is that? To be honest i rank bally the malteaser higher than you because even though he very rarely plays in CW's he has never threatened to leave, he doesn't complain about shit and he is generally a decent chap. Plus the first thing i ever heard him say was telling jake to shut up in some freaky choclate accent..
PAHAHAHA. i did laugh a bit there. Thats why jake hates me. he had a deal with dan i think for a box of quality street that he can get more than 50k (i think) as a medic, and I didn't know so I was taking all his points. and hes like OMFG BALZAN STOP TAKING POINTS. and I was like oh shut up jake and then I hear OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and a message from p sayin ur pretty moody Razz I'm in it not for the wins, as i don't even play but for the fun that goes with it. And coz I knew some people for ages (luck and devils [even though he isnt in the roster])
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.adixunite.com
Alex
Spam is the way to go

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 11:51

i voted no dicer which made it 4v4 when i looked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 12:02

Was actually expecting alex to rip into me haha, and brimmy, was dissapointed lads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 12:31

diCer wrote:
Lol, makes me laugh how dan can vote yes and immediately Jake says something to him and now he's a no. And no Dan, i had 4 Yes' on the poll. Doesn't matter anymore. I quit lol.

Or maybe he actually just agreed with what people were saying, you might be a little good, but you're a dick who doesn't help the clan overall.
P.S. You can't quit, because we never wanted you back.
See ya.

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 13:03

Yeah cos i was talking about oR, haha. Bellend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Thu 10 Jun 2010, 13:22

Haha, yeah but I was. Bellend.

Spam is the way to go

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Fri 11 Jun 2010, 00:57

balzan wrote:
Brimmy wrote:

Also, what position is that? To be honest i rank bally the malteaser higher than you because even though he very rarely plays in CW's he has never threatened to leave, he doesn't complain about shit and he is generally a decent chap. Plus the first thing i ever heard him say was telling jake to shut up in some freaky choclate accent..
PAHAHAHA. i did laugh a bit there. Thats why jake hates me. he had a deal with dan i think for a box of quality street that he can get more than 50k (i think) as a medic, and I didn't know so I was taking all his points. and hes like OMFG BALZAN STOP TAKING POINTS. and I was like oh shut up jake and then I hear OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and a message from p sayin ur pretty moody Razz I'm in it not for the wins, as i don't even play but for the fun that goes with it. And coz I knew some people for ages (luck and devils [even though he isnt in the roster])

good going balzan, ill give you a box of da street if you keep fucking with jake in the future Wink

Spam is the way to go

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:28

dicer i didnt feel the need to rip into you 2bh, cos if u wana rejoin then whatever, i said my piece, im not looking to argue with you or anything, i just don't like you and you piss me off. thats all i had to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diCer

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   Fri 11 Jun 2010, 16:31

Ok Alex, Well i don't like brimmy, he pisses me off whereas i dont really have a problem with you other than you have a problem with me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dicer Rejoining Thing   

Back to top Go down

The Dicer Rejoining Thing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Annoucements-
Jump to: