oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

The Shotgun Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Online_Arson
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 244
PSN : Online_Arson
Registration date : 2008-05-29

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 15:35

I'm sure quite a lot of you have already played this, but I think I should put the official rules up here. Ok. So this can only played in a private match containing 6 or more players. Certain rules must be activated such as a 10 minute time limit and possibly hardcore mode. With co-operation, select one (or two, depending on the size of the map) person who is going to be the seeker. The rest of the players will be hiders. Sort out whether the seeker is joining team Spetsnaz, S.A.S., OpFor or Marines. It doesn't matter what team the seeker goes on, just as long as he/ she is on a different team to everyone else. The seeker may only use a shotgun or special grenades to kill the opposition, but the opposition aren't allowed to kill him/ her until either five minutes have passed or he/ she is the last man standing. They can hinder him by using special grenades, sprinting away or hiding until the five minute marker has gone. Use team work to survive.

This is a really good clan game because it encourages people to communicate more effectively and clearly. We should all meet up on Call of Duty 4 someday to play it. The maps that come out best are normally big sniping maps like Strike, Overgrown, Bloc and Pipeline.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/Burnout_Avenged
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 16:07

yh its also gd 4 snd practice as well but alot more fun than snd its self
i playd it wit another m8 of mine n we did snipr only no acogs it was bloody hard same rules tho in the end we stopped to take practice hits at each other stand a few feet away then first to kill wins wit no acog
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game EmptyTue 01 Jul 2008, 03:32

I'd like to see this game played on Shipment XD
Back to top Go down
Online_Arson
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 244
PSN : Online_Arson
Registration date : 2008-05-29

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game EmptyTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:34

It's fun on shipment. Even more fun if you disable sprint
Back to top Go down
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/Burnout_Avenged
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game EmptyTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:35

Damn Special grenades somehow kill me wen they hit me in the head :::::::---------((((((((((((
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game EmptyThu 03 Jul 2008, 04:57

They kill you on HArdcore modes but god knows how they managed to kill you in that SnD. It seems to happen to you a lot.
Dan...as if you put that bowling pic as your avatar, you sad little boy.

I think Overgrown would be a good map as there are lot's of places you can hide and get away from the shotgunner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shotgun Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shotgun Game   The Shotgun Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shotgun Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: Ps3 Games :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-
Jump to: