oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Trophies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Trophies   Trophies EmptySun 20 Jul 2008, 05:08

I think it's cool that we have something to aim for whilst we're playing our games. It'll make me replay games to get the trophies and so they're adding replayability by having trophies implemented. But i think it's kinda pathetic that they would release the trophy system and only have one game that supports trophies. What's annoying also is that i found out the trophies could be implemented in as littole as 1 day. I know many deveopers are busy, but 1 day would not kill them, especially consiodering imp[lementing trophies would mean everybody wants the game more, and so it wouild boost their sales. Just think HAZE was a failure sales wise, look at SSHD and how many people have bought it after it had the trophies implemented, soon as only one game supports them there would be a big rush to get ANY game that supports trophies even it it consisted of watching stick men walk across the screen. Hopefully all new games from now oN (october onwards) should have trophies.

What annoys me just as much is that games being released on Xbox too havev to have achievements and it would take very little effort to change them achievements into trophies.
Hopefully Sony will make it so that developers HAVE to include trophies in their game.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies   Trophies EmptySun 20 Jul 2008, 06:16

this is true trophies are good especially for getting your moneys worth out of a 40 quid game, because of replay ability
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies   Trophies EmptyMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:47

Yeah, I need another online game that i can really play because now i found i'm staring at my XMB way too much deciding which game i might find some enjoyment in. Trohies would make all games fun again lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies   Trophies Empty

Back to top Go down

Trophies
Page 1 of 1