oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Games That I Want

Go down 
+2
SiKhEd_
JAKE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 10 May 2008, 05:40

Well i have got GTA IV (which is an amazing game) sooo..

I'm looking forward to HAze. I really liked COD4's depth in the online and vast amount of variety in the gameplay modes.
But... Resistance's way of shotting i loved. On COD4 you get a chopper at 7kills then when the chopper goes you might end up with a kill streak. But the large amount of ribbons and stats on resistance made it. You got ribbons for 3 kills, 5 kills and 7 kills. Getting a 7 kill ribbon was a great feeling and was always something to aim for after every death and during every game. The reason for that little description was because Haze has that same style of shooting and i'm praying they have some sort of rewards system like Resi's too.
What i'd really like is for Haze to have the ability to view players profiles whilst you are in the lobby waiting for a match to begin. Resiatance had that but COD4 did not.

Other games..
Resistance 2, If i like resistance 2 as much as the original then this game will be incredible.
Honestly Me and half the people on this forum (Blackdog and Makibishi especially) used to do an all nighter probably once a week and we never really tired of it until the very near end. Even after COD4 came out i still played resistance over it.

MGS is a must have really. MGO was crap but the offline looks to be a lot lot better. (I'm 99.99% sure it will be)

Little Big Planet!!!! The vast amount of stuff you can create on that game is amazing, i'm going to have so much fun creating my own levels.

Killzone 2 - It's so far away and there's hardly any information on it, just some development gameplay really but it's an exclusive and the original Killzone was great so *fingers crossed*

Home - Not really a game but looks very interesting, we'll be able to have a clan room on it at least lol
Plus even if it isn't that amazing it is free so what do we have to lose?

So ALL HAIL GAMES!!! cheers
And at the same time DAMN THEM FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ME FAILING AT GCSE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Lol, well i won't fail quite the opposite in fact, but i'm pretty sure i would've done better with no PS3 lol
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 10 May 2008, 07:59

Good games!!!

have you seen the Resistance 2 trailer from the Sony Playstaion day? gameplay looks quite different, not to mention some of the new chimera weapons lol.
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 10 May 2008, 12:37

yh i saw it it don't look like ww2 like in first 1 looks like in year 3000 lol
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 10 May 2008, 15:11

Reborn_Killer wrote:
yh i saw it it don't look like ww2 like in first 1 looks like in year 3000 lol

yh lol u see all those weird bubble things around people, wtf is that about. jus hope they keep the same modes.

"don't fix it if it ain't broke".....something like that lol
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 11:33

It's looking very good. I'm so glad the sniping loosks the same as on resi lol. I loved the sniping on resi. I hope you don't have to aim with your gun liek you did on Cod4 though as it looked a bit that way from the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySun 25 May 2008, 17:43

Well BAttlefield: BC is looking like another killer shooter, we really need some big ass shooters on th PS3, just have to wait for Resistance 2 and Killzone.
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 09:58

i can't wait 2 see what the new DUKE NUKEM will look like, the teaser didn't show much but i think the game will be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 05:43

Is any1 getting any fighting games (e.g. Soul Calibur IV or TEKKEN 6) Question
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 17:02

u kno wt ws gd online, GRAW 2, i reli want a GRAW 3, it can be da same game fr all i care i just want da online mide to lookk prettier, any1 els hu has it will agree. or shuld
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 17:27

GRAW2 was qualityyyyy Very Happy i played online on 360.

GRAW3 won;t be out soon, but socom=graw practically and thats coming out august/september
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 08:33

OMG!! I forgot about SC and Tekken. I like SC as lot more than Tekken and Darth Vader will be comedy to play as. I always thought SC was a better quality game than Tekken but they never promote SC as much as tekken and as a result moer people get Tekken. I'll probaly end up getting both like i have all the other times :/
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 12:00

Neva had a soul calibur game and don't intend to get it lol, cos i luv sergei dragunov too much lol (tekken character from DR).

i'll be getting dragonball z burst limit instead.

KAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE HAAAAAAA

LOL
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 16:05

I can't wait for soul calibur IV it looks awesome. i've never play soul calibur before but when i seen Darth Vader in it i started reading up on it and it sounds brilliant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 02:47

Here's the website I use to find out all the info on soul calibur IV: www.soulcaliburuniverse.com
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 10:53

I think i'll be getting DBZ as well. I loved the cartoon when i was younger. I really liked the demo.
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 11:30

DBZ was my cartoon when i was younger. How did u get the demo its not in playstation store confused
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 11:34

i'm guessing we have no DUKE NUKEM fans confused you lads are possibly missing out on one of the funnies games ever!
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 31 May 2008, 04:34

neva tried a DUKE NUKEM and DBZ demo is out on american store.

funniest cartoon for kids is probably viewtiful joe or bobobobobobo LOL
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 31 May 2008, 05:12

thanks m8, i'll create an american account l8r.
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 31 May 2008, 06:27

shame i cant read jap their store has lots of anime manga n ps1 games
have u sin dead space comic in us store it funny lol
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 31 May 2008, 16:50

yeh i seen the dead space stuff, the swearing is jokes in it lol
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySat 31 May 2008, 17:40

lol i know its not suppose to b funny but serious lol oooo its a marker ooo she got split in 2
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 07:16

i think dead space is gonna be my first proper horror game............i get scared easily Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ricardinho
No Body

Number of posts : 50
PSN : Ricardinho
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 14:54

I can't wait for MGS 4, FIFA 09, Socom and Shaun White Snowboarding

On a dutch gamesite there was an reviewscore for DBZ and it only got 2,5 out of 5 points, they got it from playstation magazine.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 05:37

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DBZ deserves better! THIS ONE HAS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games That I Want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games That I Want   Games That I Want Empty

Back to top Go down

Games That I Want
Page 1 of 1