oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan

Go down 
+8
Makibishi
ExToNe-
Brimmy
SiKhEd_
xProPane-
Grant
JAKE
balzan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan Empty
PostSubject: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 04:24

I told extone about me and he told me 2 pot here, so here it is:

Age, 14 (hope I ain't too young)
PSN, balzan
Nationality, maltese (from malta, http://susanne.ws/images/malta-location.png)
Speak English, yes, its our 1st language (with maltese)
Headset, yes, 2, so if 1 disharges i have backup
Your stats mainly kills, deaths and kd (gives us a rough idea),
Why you want to join oR, friends, and because you are a good, active and social clan.
Past clans, was recruited for SAS, eVo for r2 and in r1 i was with sKe, recruited for iKz, unleash the animal etc. friends with gd players like arcticsimmy, mikemyers666, oblivious wtc...
What your ConsoleGaming (.eu) username, never was on cg, but i will do one if needed
What games your currently playing, r2
Any other info you feel like telling us.
Nope

If your KD is below 1.6 your chances of being accepted into the clan are very limted. If it is below 1.6
:-( dunno what to say. my k/d is always going up so I will get it over 1.6 soon, but i am still an assett to the clan, 1.2 in less than a week Very Happy

A. Either get a lot better very quickly

will always try to

B. MAke sure you add some people from the clan and play with them. If you constantly perform well whilst in the company of others in oR then you are a lot more likely to be accpeted. Repeatedly do badly and well, you'll have to practice more....

already have jvella7 (new guy), alex_da_playa (new guy), devilsno1, luckno17

C. If you do manage to impress the clan you will be ask to play in a clan match as last part of trial, which i think you know what to do there Smile.
no need to be in cbs always, would be nice though!

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION, GET BACK TO ME ON PSN PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 04:27

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!!!

just noticed i forgot my stts, here they are.

Experience 1,048,615
Kills 1,408
Deaths 1,150
Assists 682
Kill/Death Ratio 1.22
Melee Kills 20

THANKS
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 05:03

Yo, add me, i only play R2 online atm (even though it's co-op i need to move over to competitive soon and get me a decent KD....)

J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

Number of posts : 163
PSN : Kryless
Clan : oVer Rated
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 05:20

id say coz ur KD is low then get friendly with people from this clan and try n get it above 1.6 preferably 2.0 KD, but im quite new, but if u impress JAKE than u stand a gd chance of gettin in.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 06:19

although Jake isnt that impressive at R2 atm ... just be better than him and u'll do fine ... Smile ..
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 08:07

i think tht k/d limit was for cod and not for r2. mite aswell tell u now tht only a handful of us play r2. n also i dont kno who the hell jvella is lol. and also devilsno1 still got make recruitment thread lol.

anyways were a bit short of r2 players so wud b gud 2 hav sum new faces. obv add jake, extone, alex. they play r2 the most. goodluck in ur app
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 08:54

xProPane- wrote:
although Jake isnt that impressive at R2 atm ... just be better than him and u'll do fine ... Smile ..
Maybe when i actually play competitive for more than 20 mins i'll be doing a bit better. I like the co-op too much atm.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 15:18

10x for your response ppl. k/d hag gone up to 1.29 so soon 1.3. just made a cg acc, balzan is the add who wants. only ikz are in the ranked section (N). lol. anyway, ill add jake wen i get home. thanks
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 04:21

i think you stand a good chance of getting in as our r2 roster aint that big.
i play r2 a fair amount, but i also play my other games, so add me brimmy6 n ill probs be on at sum time wiv jake, alex, p, etc
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 05:25

o 10x. i thought so cause i kno ppl in d clan with 1.3, 1.4 k/d so i dunno why u didnt let me in but thats ok.

if it helps, i got my 10 kill medal and kill streak is 14. and i got my melee medal.
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 06:00

lol
btw it is coz they have been in the clan for ages and there for have high kd's on other games, like if u have a cod kd of 2 and an r2 of 0.8, u would probly get in coz of the cod kd.
so those people will have high kd's in other games
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 06:57

wel im quite happy with my 1.78 atm. but i got more assists i think than deaths. Cool
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 10:47

Grant wrote:
lol
btw it is coz they have been in the clan for ages and there for have high kd's on other games, like if u have a cod kd of 2 and an r2 of 0.8, u would probly get in coz of the cod kd.
so those people will have high kd's in other games

o ok cool. 1.33 k/d Sad i need 2 get it more up
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 12:35

i;m happy with my 2.3 k/d .... and i am 1 of the lowest levels yet have 1 of the highest scores on my friends list .. stupid R2 glitched up on me Sad
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 14:45

yh iam ok at r2 atho i cud b alot beta with a 1.2kd i think lol
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 06:33

was playing with jake yesterday, then flagstealer came and didnt let me play well!!! all turned up in a fight. Anyway...

k/d up to 1.36 (hope 2 get it 1.4 before holidays are over)
Got my 15 kill ribbon
Played impressivley well, with a 32-2 and 34-5 (have pictures!)
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 06:46

My KD is like 1.8 now, i have amazing games then i follow it up with a shit game and an average game, i just need to work on consistency....
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 06:55

JAKE wrote:
My KD is like 1.8 now, i have amazing games then i follow it up with a shit game and an average game, i just need to work on consistency....

nah, u played massivley good with me. some real skills. i lack consistaency true. i need to work on being good with other weapons other than teh faraye and the carbine. ill be on 2day, not @ night cause im goin out, but ill be on in like 1-2 hours. see ya then!
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 08:41

Wow ... we gettin good at R2 now arnt we boys
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 12:14

1.4 k/d and a 19 kill streak and game ended. me n devo in the same game, we rape. lol. we keep getting top me n him lol.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 04:42

if you wantme, make up your mind, cause i have requested for W*E aswell, the glitching clan.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 05:24

Wow, i've only played with you a short while. I can't accept you based on that.
Can i just ask, why would you want to join a glitching clan?
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 05:57

JAKE wrote:
Wow, i've only played with you a short while. I can't accept you based on that.
Can i just ask, why would you want to join a glitching clan?

lol, tell others 2 play with me, plus, u r never on r2.

i wanna join for 1 reason, FUN!!! i just love 2 glitch (in unranked games)
Back to top Go down
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 06:12

tbh ive seen u play a few time n cant say that ur amazing, ur not consistant. and it is a clan desision, so they might take a while, impress extone if u want in straight away
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 10:02

lol wanting to get into a clan so fast........

tbh we have a much highger standard than w*e lol who were banned from cg. u mite expect a decision in the next few days. u played well 2day but we played tdm so nuffin to reli judge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan   Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I Join oR for Resistance 2? PSN: balzan
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next