oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Dont fuck me about.

Go down 
+8
diCer
xProPane-
ExToNe-
Cookie
Brimmy
SiKhEd_
Alex
xDF-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xDF-
No Body

Number of posts : 20
PSN : xDF-
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Dont fuck me about. Empty
PostSubject: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 13:49

Look yeah, STOP FUCKING ME ABOUT. Im more than happy to sit out a few wars. BUT when im told i will be playing or to be told i will be subbed in second map, and i dont is starting to piss me off, i came on tonight and for the last war, had being od i would be playing and then you dont, SiKhEd_ excuss was i didnt know u wer ment to play when him ExTone- and Propane had told me yesterday that i would be playing. Starting to fuck me off, If im not going to play then tell me straight, Dont fuck me about
On that note, Luck, why is he playin he is shit, nd luck Dont try chatting shit, yeah all that matter's is i know im 10x better than you so dont start running your gums.
Tissue? To wipe Dicer's shit off your tounge?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:10

df go wash ur vagina and if u wana have a winge do it in the members area
Back to top Go down
xDF-
No Body

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:11

Did u metion your name in there?
no
So dont post.
unless you have some constuctive to say.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:12

that was definitely constructive. doesnt matter whether im in it or not ur having a go at my boys.
Back to top Go down
xDF-
No Body

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:13

Simple soulution, Dont fuck me about.
i could have been doing better thing's.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:14

i'll say it agen, i neva sed u were gna play. propane wasnt on during the war so wat do u want him to do. p i dnt think he ever sed the unless in a psn message. like i sed calm dwn. ur ineligible . plus trust me luk is on another level.

df wen ur ready to apologise then pls do so

Last edited by SiKhEd_ on Tue 22 Dec 2009, 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:14

if you've got a problem ypu can always leave
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Df. Probs not the best way to go about things. Were a tight group so no1, and I mean no1 appreciates it when people come on dissing people. If you ask sik, etc then there were proper reasons why you wernt subbed in. Man up yeah and stop acting luke a girl. Trust me you will take stick for this.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:17

xDF- wrote:
Did u metion your name in there?
no
So dont post.
unless you have some constuctive to say.

Funnily enough Alex is a member of oR so he can post anywhere he wants, unlike you where a non member shouldnt be able to post in the annoucement section. And btw now i dont see you changing from being a non member
Back to top Go down
xDF-
No Body

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 14:27

im not gonna be pissed on, Simple.
Being told im gonna play, (the last 3 war's, have the msg's on PS3)
then im not told nothing till the end of the war, isnt fair, and you expect me to be then one to say sorry, Well i cant do that, i wont be fucked about or pissed on.
and yeah, i might only be on trialbut if this is how you treat, then well... .. .
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 15:17

calm it ppl dd you just send a msge to me o rtghe tghe guy planin it or just send a confirmation b4 it starts all this does is gets up evry1s pussies
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 16:01

xDF- wrote:
im not gonna be pissed on, Simple.
Being told im gonna play, (the last 3 war's, have the msg's on PS3)
then im not told nothing till the end of the war, isnt fair, and you expect me to be then one to say sorry, Well i cant do that, i wont be fucked about or pissed on.
and yeah, i might only be on trialbut if this is how you treat, then well... .. .

ok 1st of all, the 1st game was against YYT, the team playing had just won the ctf 2-0 then 5-0... then we level up on sabo so if we win 1 round we win the match ... unlikely that i'll change a side which has got us that far.

2nd was against Dm and yea we didnt change cus the sabo was strong again and we ended up with like 2 draws b4 we won.

and 2nite. well i told u cud play. but at 8pm (the time scheduled to play the cw) ur somewhere wanking? i messaged u on psn b4 the game are u coming on? and got no reply so we replaced u and started. i went for dinner as i got dc'd and didnt play so how was they to no.

u need to think y u wernt playing 2nite as it was a simple answer... u wernt online to start it!!!!!!!

so instead, u melt and post on the forum making urself look like a dicer part 2

and wats ur beef with luk, me thinks he rapes with a famas and holds his own in the clan and if u have problems with members in [oR] u really ought to ask urself y u want to join us. Most of us been together since R:Fom and like i said about dicer, every1 wud, without a doubt, tell u to fuck off if it ment 1 of our boys wud wanna leave.

so if i were u i'd apalogise, and impress every1 wen u do get a game as u can easily be removed.

oh and if u didnt realise u have to be on to play a cw, not sure how BC+ was run but generally people come on b4 the cw asking to play not during.

you understand that or do u need it in another language

хорошо 1-ый из всех, 1-ая игра была против YYT, игра команды только что выиграла ctf 2-0 тогда 5-0 ... тогда, мы выравниваем на sabo так, если мы выигрываем 1, мы выигрываем состязание ... вряд ли, что я изменю сторону, которая имеет нас это далеко.

2-ой был против Dm и согласия, мы не изменяли cus, sabo был силен снова, и мы закончились с подобными 2 ничьей b4, мы победили.

и 2nite. хорошо я сказал u игру жвачки. но в 8pm (время наметило играть по часовой стрелке), Ур где-нибудь wanking? я messaged u на psn b4 игра - u, продвигающийся? и не получил никакого ответа, таким образом мы заменяли u и начали. я пошел на обед, поскольку я получил dc'd и не играл так, как были они к нет.

u должен думать y u wernt играющий 2nite, поскольку это был простой ответ ... u wernt онлайн, чтобы начать это!!!!!!!

так взамен, u тают и пост на форуме, делающем urself быть похожий на часть 2 игрока в кости

и wats говядина Ура с luk, я думаю, что он изнасиловал с famas и держал его собственное в клане и если u имеют проблемы с членами в [или] u действительно должен спрашивать, urself y u хотят присоединиться к нам. Большинство из нас вместе начиная с R:Fom и как я сказал об игроке в кости, every1 wud, без сомнения, говорить u отвязываться, если это ment 1 из наших мальчиков wud хочет уехать.

так, если я был u, я apalogise, и производить впечатление, что every1 жировик u действительно получает игру, поскольку u может легко быть удален.

об и если u не понимал, что u должны идти, чтобы играть по часовой стрелке, не уверенный, как до н.э + управлялся, но вообще люди приезжают в b4 по часовой стрелке выяснение играть не в течение.

-----------------------
DONE.
Back to top Go down
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 16:32

dicer part 2, lmfao

quote of the week, played daniel
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 19:21

tru that dicer, ruined it for me though with the 'trying to be clever' different language bit.
dont get cheeky dan.

Df mate, you seem like a sound lad, you seem like a good player and fair enough if you get told your gunna be subbed in but you aint i can see why you get pissed of, but this was probs the wrong way to go about it. just message P, sik or dan... politely and im sure they will be happy to explain why you werent subbed in.
Also, the bit about luk was unnecessary. He genuinely is a good player. Smile or so he tells us.

like dicer had to be told, there are better ways to do these sorts of things, especially when you have an open application running. Smile
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 01:25

I don't think I need to say anything as all was said beforehand, but if you really want to join the clan, you can't just come here and insult the leaders and one of our good players [luk]. Nor can you start insulting Alex [another old member] because he defended our clan.

As all of the other said, it did take time for us to "forgive" what diCer did and I'm sure we did because some of us used to play with him before and still do now. Doing the same as he did, and not playing much with the clan, isn't the best thing to do when you have applied for the clan.

I did have some conflicts with some members before, and I sorted it out with a simple pm between me and Extone-. HE told me where I was doing wrong, I apologized and it was all ok. Also, this clan is mainly made from people who know each other from school and beeen here since the RFoM days [not me tho, I joined during R2] so insulting the originals is unlikely to get you somewhere as they know each other very well and stick up for each other.

/essay over
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 03:19

lol, dicer seems alot nicer now ;-P
luck is mad good, awesome no scoping at times, everyone has bad games though
Back to top Go down
luke

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 22:07

makii man wen u getting ur ps33 bkk
we,ve missed uu
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 01:29

FFS luke i was there yesterday! lol got a slim now and im back in full force Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 01:30

I love you for you luke lol!
Back to top Go down
luke

x-iirush-x
lstar_x

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 01:33

yahhhh
we,ll be seeing u today xD
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 01:59

luke its xmas eve... ill be with my girl Very Happy
see you monday ;-)
Back to top Go down
luke

x-iirush-x
lstar_x

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 01:59

are u gunna bang thoeeeee xD
cya monday maki
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

UnR

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 02:01

luke your such a chav...... Very Happy oooooh snap jokes
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 06:05

Makibishi wrote:
FFS luke i was there yesterday! lol got a slim now and im back in full force Very Happy

nice to c maki. and aye aye
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 06:13

Yeah makis back!
I didn't see you online yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont fuck me about.   Dont fuck me about. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont fuck me about.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: About oR :: Annoucements-
Jump to: