oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Just To let u no

Go down 
+8
luke
Makibishi
diCer
Brimmy
Alex
JAKE
SiKhEd_
xProPane-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 09:47

depending on how the DeV game goes will depend on whether or not i'm going to keep competing on MW2.

After last night and sunday night i realised why am i bothering as i gain no enjoyment out of playing cws. people dont listen wen i tell em to shut up and it just gets boring and not fun. Also playing the gb with Jake cookie and sik showed me just how much fun can be had but the problem is it will hardly ever happen.

Its not as if it was a one off either, it happens so often thats the thing. now if things run smoothly and we lose, i'll happily carry on as losing isnt the thing here its just how people act in game. also i wont play unless sik is either as things seem to run so much smoother wen he's there.

anyway, just thought i'd give people notice and i'll probz be back for BF:BC2 if 2nite doesnt go well.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 09:58

eh u crushed my idea in the clan section. ur a crusher, crusher of dreams. damn u crusher !

lol i joke. get xbox dan so i can play with sum1. What a Face

Being serious now. Yh the regulars, who play neva seem to learn that bitching does no1 any gd. it carries on and on. if it stops for a while it will always come back. for the minute i joined yday, people were already crying within seconds of the start.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:30

i might get an xbox u no. although it would mean trading my ps3 in n games but i'll be able to afford it then + get games like gears, halo n Mw2 for xbox. also live has some quality features and xbox connections > ps3 ...fact.

i really might consider it 2nite sik depending on wat happens.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:33

Tbf, Luke and Dicer wind each other up, Dan pisses me off, but i cool it for the CW's. Those 2 not so great lol. They're like catalysts when they're together.

But also Dan, constantly bugging them repeatedly saying "calm down , cool it, ok be calm" I found that tended to wind them up if anything (especially Luke)

So maybe it would be better if you waited til the next game and told them in the lobby or something. I also think that now Dicer, Luke etc have fucked off GB we can have some fun. I get no enjoyment out of pubs, except SnD. So playing a load of GB's would be fun for me. So that's my suggestion really. We'll use the GB ladder for fun, it's easy to get plenty of games every night and if we fancy a challenge we can always go for harder clans.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:38

JAKE wrote:
Tbf, Luke and Dicer wind each other up, Dan pisses me off, but i cool it for the CW's. Those 2 not so great lol. They're like catalysts when they're together.

But also Dan, constantly bugging them repeatedly saying "calm down , cool it, ok be calm" I found that tended to wind them up if anything (especially Luke)

So maybe it would be better if you waited til the next game and told them in the lobby or something. I also think that now Dicer, Luke etc have fucked off GB we can have some fun. I get no enjoyment out of pubs, except SnD. So playing a load of GB's would be fun for me. So that's my suggestion really. We'll use the GB ladder for fun, it's easy to get plenty of games every night and if we fancy a challenge we can always go for harder clans.

bold - sounds good tbh. especially now we MRC

itallics - Jake, u cant let it boil up it gets ridiculous tiwce sik and once me have had to sort it out. and for last night, all i can remember hearing is dicer through out the game. 2 rounds i didnt hear anything and we slapped em.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:40

nooo dnt trade in ps3. its ftw.

get xbox premium or sumfin like. 150 with a game. then gold is 34 play.com
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:45

I just typed up a massive essay showing you why PS3>Xbox. Then somehow my browser went back and I lost it all.

To some it up, I have free access to an Xbox whenever I want. You'll never see me on it though.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:46

sik, i cant really afford much atm, skiing next week, then 2 holidays in the summer. money is a little tight.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:51

It's not like you have to pay for anything when you go away with your parents :/
So don't know why you included that.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:52

sell ur body.

jake add me on xbox play command n conquer red alert 3 co op. its sikk
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:54

I don't have C and C and I no longer have Gold. I ent paying for it if I never ever use it. Xbox is just sitting in the attic now I believe.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 11:00

well cnc3redalert gives u a reason to pay for a 3month membership 12pound i think.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 11:58

my suggestion here is going to be controversial. does anyone remember the good old days when we played for fun, and jsut so happened that we kicked ass on the side aswell, which i think was linked to why we did well. i.e. we enjoyed it.
was talking to brim about ti the other night on fb, and i've found the problem.
Dicer and Luke. get rid?
jsut an idea, if noone else likes then w/e
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:02

i think having team A n team B will solve this problem. mayb me n dan swap if he dnt like being in team A
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:03

yeah. thats what i was trying to put "politelY" to luke. i don't want him in team B in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:04

yh ok he wont move from team A, he plays alot of gbs to pass the time anyways.

oh btw accept inv for my gb team
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:08

im talkin about luke here im not wanting in team B btw not dan. dans acceptably if a little easily swayed...
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 15:46

yeah, me and alex chatted about this for a while last night.
i really dont enjoy playing with dicer and luke, its possible we win more with them, but that could also be because we play a whole lot more games.

Winning is nice, but does anybody remember the good old days of cod4 where we didnt win all the time, but we loved it.
i thought about mentioning it before having an A and B team (unDerRATED???)
anyway, this is gunna be really controvestial, especially if they read this, but to be honest im all for 'allowing/asking them to leave' if it means that people will start playing with each other again. tonight seems like the first time in ages i played with someone because everyone is splitting.

I would love to compete on the gb's if we dont accept ridiculous challenges all the time
Back to top Go down
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:25

I'm not here to split the clan up/ mess it up as i said when i first joined. If it seems like i am...

kick me if you must.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:38

I like the A/B idea. Plus our new team on GB can be to have some fun, publics are a joke tbh, GB's will be much more fun, especially when can get one whenever we want. Plus our little waiting games (while we wait for the other team to join) are always a laugh. My beastly knifing boiiiiis.

So yeah, those keeno's can stay in their gay little oTT with their YYT bumchums and we'll have some fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 01:19

i like unDerRATED (DR)?
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 06:41

dR / uR
uR makes dense more in terms of oR but w/e
i think it would be good.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 09:10

i think being called anything similar would be stupid. i think something new oculd be cool actually
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 09:15

JAKE wrote:
I like the A/B idea. Plus our new team on GB can be to have some fun, publics are a joke tbh, GB's will be much more fun, especially when can get one whenever we want. Plus our little waiting games (while we wait for the other team to join) are always a laugh. My beastly knifing boiiiiis.

So yeah, those keeno's can stay in their gay little oTT with their YYT bumchums and we'll have some fun Smile

QFT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:18

i decided we shudnt make a new team, but have two teams within 1 clan.

team A will play league matches, n team B will play ladder matches utside top 15 or so. i wrote more in the clan section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just To let u no Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just To let u no   Just To let u no Empty

Back to top Go down

Just To let u no
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oVer RATED :: Ps3 Games :: Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: