oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW

Go down 
+4
Alex
Makibishi
SiKhEd_
JAKE
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2009, 06:42

huh Shocked

alex go buy finalfantasy x and sum kleenex. then u'll start liking rpg's
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 15:37

wow its so bad im gonna have to just wank my way thru a box of kleenex, no wonder u luv it sik, its just anuvr excuse to do the dirty with urself lol
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 11:28

i dont need to do anythin with myself, i pay sum1 to do it 4 me
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 13:42

u pay.
errr lol
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 09:43

wut? doesn't every1 pay? my gf makes me pay for her company by the hour.

gnna be a costly marriage
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 14:16

i dont i get a refund just say the "Job" was not satisfactory and if r luky shud get nxt one free
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 10:30

try some performance related pay schemes perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW   If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If They Screw Up The Rest of The Decent Games, I'll Just Go Play WoW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2