oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Final fantasy xIII

Go down 
+2
JAKE
SiKhEd_
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 15:39

i'd kill u n steal ur horse brimmy nuff sed. once i managed to kill a guy who was helping me clear out a bandito base, stole his sniper n camped up near a rock spawnkilling him till bullets ran out, then i ran away on my mule. he soon catched up n killed me.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 15:55

haha, make a red dead section.
Seriously though, stealing horses and assualting women is the most henous of crimes on that game. Unlike GTA where i stole car after car after car, i just cant bring myself to rob someone elses horse. Aside from the fact that my horse is sick fast, i just couldn't do it.
I did tell jake earlier though, i was hunting bears, wolves and beaver Wink up in tall trees and i was on the edge of a cliff. Just killed a pack of wolves and finished skining them, whistled for my horse to come to me so that i could get thefuck outa there and right in front of me it got mauled by some hench grizzly. Both went off the cliff. I absolutely pissed myself laughing and then went to capture and lassoo a Kentucky Saddler which is what i have now. But i hadto run all the way back to blackwater which took long ting. On the plus side, i made about $2500 out of that trip, i had like 18 bear skins.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 07:11

i dnt steal horses unless i got a real shitty 1. rite now i bought the deed for the black american standard bred, as fast as kentucky saddler. my saddler died wen i was getting attacked by wolves, my dead eye was gone had 5 charging me, using expert aim, n horse stamina was dead. lol fck.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 16:04

apparently cougars murk, thats all i heard.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 16:56

they are so freaking quick, if you dont see em your dead, if you do you're gunna dead eye 'em
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 17:45

cougars are the worst. jump u in no time. n if u dnt kno where the coming from its pretty gay. i got jumped by 2. first knock me down. took half my life, basically gettin back up n a 2nd knocks me dwn n im dead
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 17:51

got bit by a wolf today, turned around to run off and got bitch slapped by a a grizzly. This game is so much fun, the action is funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 20:13

xProPane- wrote:
ok boys i'm late to the game, sik point me in the right direction. Someone on my psn said not go upgrading all the weapons after me upgrading lightnings original sword to 11. hmmm, also he said not to sell shock stones / fire stones etc. I sold those also for upgades. hmmm, btw i'm on chapter 4.

sik point me in the right direction, i.e. wat not to do now as its better later ta. Very Happy also got GoW3 but havent played it yet as FF13 so sick.

Shock stones? Wtf are you talking about? Plus you're an idiot.

You want the Axis blade for light, the belladonna wand for Vanille and whilst i can't remember the name for Fang's weapon it's the one that improves debuffing.

That will also be your end game party too (if you plan on killing any adamantoise's)

I'm guessing you're never going to platinum this. I always told you you were shit at RPG's. First rule is always to never ever sell anything unless you know for a fact you can either get it again or don't need it.
Also, when you get to the bit with the house and the invasion (you'll know when you get there) farm the crap out of those PSICOM guys for incentive chips. Very good for when you need perfect conductors for 1st tier upgrading. There is a stage later on where you can farm perfume and Scarletite for more cash, which comes in very handy for buying particle accelerators and ultracompact reactors.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 09:22

rdr sp basically bitch slapped me.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 18:31

jakes soo hard to play with. kills me then asks me why i killed him n proceeds to try n kill me for the rest of the game lol.
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
Retards can posts as well!!
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

Number of posts : 294
PSN : SilentBladez01
Clan : [oR]

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 04:00

I'm sooo close to beating all the missions.. Only got #64,#59 and the one with the huuuuuge cactus. Smile

Then I'll need to 5-star them, all( most of them have been)
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 08:26

thts to much effort armageddon it
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 00:57

SiKhEd_ wrote:
thts to much effort armageddon it

You don't know the meaning of too much effort unless you've played final fantasy xii... I spent easily over 500 hours on it, greatest gaming experiance everrr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 03:08

ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X wrote:
I'm sooo close to beating all the missions.. Only got #64,#59 and the one with the huuuuuge cactus. Smile

Have you started farming for traps? My party is maxed, so 5 starring and beating missions is piss, it's so fucking annoying that i've killed like 50 adamtortoises and got like 3 platinum ingots and 1 trap. This is with the connoiseur cat too.
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:45

JAKE wrote:
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X wrote:

Have you started farming for traps? My party is maxed, so 5 starring and beating missions is piss, it's so fucking annoying that i've killed like 50 adamtortoises and got like 3 platinum ingots and 1 trap. This is with the connoiseur cat too.

I've started but haven't got any traps yet apart the one I got from disassembling one of my maxed out Genji gloves. Cool
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 15:37

Why would you disassemble the Genji gloves? They're vital for farming adamtortoises. So much more efficient killing them over using the death spell trick.
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 01:30

JAKE wrote:
Why would you disassemble the Genji gloves? They're vital for farming adamtortoises. So much more efficient killing them over using the death spell trick.

listen dudeee;

Btw, this is what I do for the adamantoises.. I completed all the missions in that circle so the adamtortoises have been replaced with long giu.

In total you can get 3 genji gloves; imo... You only need 2 (for fang and whoevre else you may want to use it)

Sooo, I happen to know that if you disassemble a maxed out Genji glove, you get a trap.

Death trick?

I do it the proper wayy,
Start with syn,syn and med... Buff up then switch to sab,syn, med to deprotect both legs... switch to combat clinic to fully heal the party then go all out with rav,rav,rav.. stagger both legs, then perform highwind on both for automatica kills (doesn't matter what the stagger is, if you've got her ultimate weapon above say lv50, then one highwind should be enough)

Now while it's down, cast the debuffs; imperil,slow,deprotect, deshell and curse.. Switch to syn,syn,med only to put bravara on fang then get his stagger above %750 with rav,rav,rav..

Then com,com,rav.. Perform highwing when he gets up then do all that again to down it and kill it.

I think I can't kill him in one down just yet purely because of the fact that only fang has her ultimate weapon.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 07:46

EFFORT. i stop playin after i completed the game n did like 5/6 of cieth missions
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 08:28

ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X wrote:
JAKE wrote:

listen dudeee;

Btw, this is what I do for the adamantoises.. I completed all the missions in that circle so the adamtortoises have been replaced with long giu.

In total you can get 3 genji gloves; imo... You only need 2 (for fang and whoevre else you may want to use it)

Sooo, I happen to know that if you disassemble a maxed out Genji glove, you get a trap.

Death trick?

I do it the proper wayy,
Start with syn,syn and med... Buff up then switch to sab,syn, med to deprotect both legs... switch to combat clinic to fully heal the party then go all out with rav,rav,rav.. stagger both legs, then perform highwind on both for automatica kills (doesn't matter what the stagger is, if you've got her ultimate weapon above say lv50, then one highwind should be enough)

Now while it's down, cast the debuffs; imperil,slow,deprotect, deshell and curse.. Switch to syn,syn,med only to put bravara on fang then get his stagger above %750 with rav,rav,rav..

Then com,com,rav.. Perform highwing when he gets up then do all that again to down it and kill it.

I think I can't kill him in one down just yet purely because of the fact that only fang has her ultimate weapon.. Very Happy

I'm not going to go into how I do it, but it's pretty similar. Only I never get any traps from it. Plus I haven't done all the circle one's as I knew that the Long Gui were going to come out. I shall deal with them in a bit, for now I need cash so I can fully upgrade my main 3 characters ultimate weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy xIII   Final fantasy xIII - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final fantasy xIII
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2