oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Sigh only just came back

Go down 
+11
Grant
JAKE
Brimmy
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ExToNe-
Makibishi
evertonian
SiKhEd_
balzan
Alex
Cookie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Sigh only just came back - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:04

its not so much the racism as i quite frankly find most indian chicks disgustin and i wouldnt do anything of that sort with someone of their persuausion.
and jake it is done....to an extent
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:06

I think i would for a lot of money and some sort of quadruple protection condom.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:07

id do it if i was given a full body condom
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:33

Jake. Piss off!
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 16:01

I told you he was shit at banter Alex. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 16:11

and iv told you that this is not banter
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 16:38

jake u cant say shit.

we was playing snd other day me dan luk n him.

3-3 score. jake had uav on highrise. runs straight into a claymore in the wide open (LOL) facing the OTHER direction he was running (LOL). runs into it n dies. we laughed so hard.

he got so uptight abt it was like sik ur shit, luk ur shit. then went offline.

jake jokin with ya lad
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 01:34

that can happen to anybody specialy me
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 09:31

SiKhEd_ wrote:
jake u cant say shit.

3-3 score. jake had uav on highrise. runs straight into a claymore in the wide open (LOL) facing the OTHER direction he was running (LOL). runs into it n dies. we laughed so hard.

jake jokin with ya lad

I think you'll find I just called you and Dan shit as you were on like 2-6. Your an idiot if you think i'd be offended by you taking the piss. I went offline because my mum moans like a bitch if i have my protein shake after 10.30. Then i went and brushed me teeth and went to bed...
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 09:52

JAKE wrote:
SiKhEd_ wrote:
jake u cant say shit.

jake jokin with ya lad

I think you'll find I just called you and Dan shit as you were on like 2-6. Your an idiot if you think i'd be offended by you taking the piss. I went offline because my mum moans like a bitch if i have my protein shake after 10.30. Then i went and brushed me teeth and went to bed...

i'm shit? sry, u all saw my jump snipe headshot off the board walk, i murkleman...Jake it was so funny because we all saw it and said, he isnt going to die from that.........oh.... we just burst out laughing because it was so obvious. Then after wen u took it to heart i think sik said... he took it to heart didnt he?.. that got us going because it was true. Very Happy

anyways alex, gl getting urself out of this 1, would quite like to be in the next party with u 2... awkward eh brim? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:06

wont be awkward for me but will be awkward for christina because hes demonstrated that he cant handle the bants
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:10

its not gunna be at all awkward cos he'll be muted
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:12

jesus christina ur even worse at handling the bants than jake
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:18

like i already said, this was not banter. it was just a pathetic attempt at trying to seem like a big man. i think we can all see your maturity based on the picture next to all your posts.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:27

comin from the man with pedo bear next to his posts
Back to top Go down
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:31

Fucking disgraceful, Me and luke are getting both of you in a MW2 party to discuss this.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:32

and theres no attempting involved i act a certain way then u can have ur own opnions about it.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:34

and yet while mine may be a picture of a bear named pedo, it is humorous

Yours = Avatar of an Obsessive Compulsive Masterbater.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:37

having a picture of a hot model wearing not very much is just a healthy interest in supermodels, not wanking material, to any extent.
pedo bear on the other hand, if we are talking about maturity, is the complete opposite, its making fun of something thats fucking sick and i would assume really traumatised some kids out there.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:50

yeah, you acted like that and my opinion is that you wanted to seem like a big man by making a sex joke about my sister.

have you ever told - or laughed at - a joke about Gary glitter, Josef fritzl or Maddie McCann? oh, well then i guess your...

Quote :
making fun of something that's fucking sick and i would assume really traumatised some kids out there.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:54

actually i dont find joseph fritzl jokes funny and same for gary glitter ones, but maddie mcCann i think ul find was kidnapping and the pedo stuff has bin added in by speculators.
brimmy i thought u were different to everyone else but you also cant seem to make any decent argument- get ur facts straight
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:06

okay, well now your just lying to my face like hitler did to the jews. Everybody has laughed at a pedophile joke, and you definitely have because you do it all the time on PSN. !!! GEOFFREY LEONARD !!!

I really can't be fucked with this.

Case Closed. Result : Alex is a big man who has the right to make distasteful comments about other people's family member's despite the fact that you have never, nor ever will meet me in person. Despite this, he is an extremely mature person who's face will not even break into a smile at the mention of and well renowned pedophiles. In addition to this, anyone who tries to make a point against something he says should realise that they are incapable of getting their facts straight and should accept defeat at the eariest possible point.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:12

ur an idiot brim. u accused me at laughing at paedophilia. laughing at geoffrey leonard is not laughing at being a pedo. its laughing at his his blatent lack of realisation that what he did is wrong and general being a noob.
and i dont mind people trying to make an argument aginst me but they should get their facts straight and make a valid point. otherwise im not gonna take u seriously.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:48

I never said you laugh at him because he is a pedo. You are still laughing at a pedo though are you not. It's the same with the bear to the left.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I said case closed and declared you the winner, if not, then here it is again.

Case Closed. Result: Alex wins.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:52

actually u did insinuate that the reason i found him funny was that he was a pedo.

thankyou for stating that fact brimmy i guess things are all sorted now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigh only just came back
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next