oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Sigh only just came back

Go down 
+11
Grant
JAKE
Brimmy
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ExToNe-
Makibishi
evertonian
SiKhEd_
balzan
Alex
Cookie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Grant
3 Digit finaly
Grant

Number of posts : 163
PSN : Kryless
Clan : oVer Rated
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Sigh only just came back - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:43

LOL
Tbh i just wanted to see if my avatar was working
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 13:29

okay thread closed
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 18:03

xProPane- wrote:
JAKE wrote:
SiKhEd_ wrote:
jake u cant say shit.

we was playing snd other day me dan luk n him.

3-3 score. jake had uav on highrise. runs straight into a claymore in the wide open (LOL) facing the OTHER direction he was running (LOL). runs into it n dies. we laughed so hard.

he got so uptight abt it was like sik ur shit, luk ur shit. then went offline.

jake jokin with ya lad

I think you'll find I just called you and Dan shit as you were on like 2-6. Your an idiot if you think i'd be offended by you taking the piss. I went offline because my mum moans like a bitch if i have my protein shake after 10.30. Then i went and brushed me teeth and went to bed...

i'm shit? sry, u all saw my jump snipe headshot off the board walk, i murkleman...Jake it was so funny because we all saw it and said, he isnt going to die from that.........oh.... we just burst out laughing because it was so obvious. Then after wen u took it to heart i think sik said... he took it to heart didnt he?.. that got us going because it was true. Very Happy

anyways alex, gl getting urself out of this 1, would quite like to be in the next party with u 2... awkward eh brim? Very Happy

I know you're a bit dim Dan. But read my previous post. Your "Headshot" missed so badly. Everybody saw it. I'm not like you. I have more going for me than being good at COD.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 18:05

Oh and Sik man.
Man up. These arguemnts are funny as fuck. Don't go all Dan on me and pussy out whenever an argument starts.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 12:19

from wat i seen the argument was finished from brims side. n yh arguements usually are jus jokes reli, xcept for the dicer 1 lolololol i left it open cos was major jokes. this one is boring tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh only just came back   Sigh only just came back - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigh only just came back
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6