oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Dicer Deserves A Chance

Go down 
+10
pumba123456789
ExToNe-
diCer
Cookie
xProPane-
Alex
Makibishi
SiKhEd_
evertonian
luke
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
luke
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Dicer Deserves A Chance Empty
PostSubject: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:39

now in all fairness i knoo what dicer did on the oR site was pretty stupid of him, that was outta proportion but stilllll, every1 deserves a second chance righttt.
he never even got his chance because of Jake moaning to him and calling him a cunt Lol. then Brimmy joined in, i knoo every1 in oR maybe not balzan and maki cos i aint spoke to them but the rest of the oR lot would like james in, cos they know he has the skill and talent to play good for oR in CW'S and make us a even better squad than we already are, if ur willing to put SkullSplitter in the clan who no1 has played with in a public which is pretty stupid and we all play with james from O2K* COD4 AND MW2 publics and even New Extreme xD.

come on
give the guy a chance since =Ti= disbanded looooool

xx
Back to top Go down
evertonian
No Body

Number of posts : 90
PSN : Evertonian_
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 14:54

agree tbh played with him for a long time now and no he aint usually like what he did but people make mistakes and i think he would be gd asset
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 16:12

why the fuck dont u post this in his recruitment thread lol. n yh skullsplitter is very inactive so mite get kicked anyways. im still waitin on p jake n mak to have their say. dnt think they did in his rec thread. so till then we jus gotta wait.
Back to top Go down
luke

x-iirush-x
lstar_x

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 16:49

Sikk
were do u want this then
everytime i post something
luke y here
shut up lol leave me along
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
Clan : oR
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 01:13

eh dicer in or out well i dont like the guy so i probably wont play with him at all but he does have skill, so many ppl joining us, do we have a limit btw?
i might not be good enough in the end so might just quit all together scratch
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 04:51

yh im feelin that mak
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:43

luke wrote:
Sikk
were do u want this then
everytime i post something
luke y here
shut up lol leave me along

he has a recruitment thread my dear friend. mayb try ther?
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:44

Makibishi wrote:
eh dicer in or out well i dont like the guy so i probably wont play with him at all but he does have skill, so many ppl joining us, do we have a limit btw?
i might not be good enough in the end so might just quit all together scratch

i guess its been decided then...alex seems the same.
Back to top Go down
luke

x-iirush-x
lstar_x

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:50

dicer, 2mrw i dont think i'm out so i'll have a talk with people, my guess is we'll accept u if u want, i c NbK may wanna snap u up n mayb EoS... i'll have a whip round 2mrw for ya and c what i can sort out.

Thats what dan said on dicers rec thread yesterday.....
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:53

luke its been decided. think we decided before if ppl dnt like him he cant join. mayb in future wen they get to know him better i dunno.
Back to top Go down
luke

x-iirush-x
lstar_x

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:58

msg from dicer - gl in future x
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 09:48

oh didnt realise.. ma bad... o well.

and maki / alex sik mentioned stop recruiting now to P n i think i agree really we got enough active people to play most nights, if i no which days are best, unless it varies than u will play them nights ok??
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 09:51

If im honest dicer deserves a place in oR but if him joining will cause arguements between the clan he shouldnt join :\ because at this moment were all close and working well together and if we ever want to be number 1 in the ladder (i know i do) we are going to have a even better team spirit and if Dicer is going to ruin it by joing that no matter how much i like Dicer.

4 line sentaces are the win

nothing personal dicer x
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 06:25

no worries cookie..

best of luck in all future matches, some really cool guys in the clan x
Back to top Go down
ExToNe-
Keyboard Broke...
ExToNe-

Number of posts : 1701
PSN : ExToNe-
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:22

im up for him joinin us got no prob trial him like we do wiv all n yh if he dus cause arguments i can always kick him besides u cant dis him and have him on ur psns still and play wit him lol but what i do to end this conflict if ALL members send me a pm msge on whether he shud join or not n i will tally em up n go from there
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:32

basically lads, i would love for you guys to take me on, i wouldn't fuck it up by ruining clan chemistry i understand that it is very important to win

i would appreciate a trial and a chance to show you guys that i only want to join to help; im not the argue type especially in clan wars if you have ever played with me i concentrate fully on the win and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
pumba123456789
pumba123456789

Number of posts : 215
PSN : Luckno7/pumba123456789/noface--justace(joke account)
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:42

I dont think any1 can doubt his Ability, if we cared so much bout team chemistry then jake/dan not playing with each other would be a massive problem 4every1, so looking FACTS Dicer gd player and like you said he can be removed at anytime, far better than xDF- (no offence DF) m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
luke

x-iirush-x
lstar_x

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:48

TbH i knoo hes a real life friend butt still if some1 wants to join u usually take him up on a trial,
u put cruzer995 on trial and we hardly play with the guy, dicer plays with us everyday
iknoo for a fact that

propane
sikhed
cookie
luck
evertonian
extone
me

all like dicer
its jus
alex, and jake/ and brimmy who followed jake into h8ing dicer dno y thoe :S
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:49

heloooo does any1 read the thread ? mak sed he doesn't like him....... u cant have 2 ppl in 1 clan tht clearly dnt like each other
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 16:52

that could change tho Sik, if i played with Maki im surtain we could become friends, im not here to cause fight's believe it or not i'd just like to be given a chance if a situation arises then go ahead and kick me but i can promise you it wont
Back to top Go down
evertonian
No Body

Number of posts : 90
PSN : Evertonian_
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 17:00

gd player tbh has been a dick in the past Smile but thats what people are hating him for if you got to know him properly then you would know that he is really nice and has also got ability
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 17:12

evertonian wrote:
gd player tbh has been a dick in the past Smile but thats what people are hating him for if you got to know him properly then you would know that he is really nice and has also got ability

I second this. Except the ability part which I can't judge much.
For me he should be treated as anyone else, example trial and all that, and not get straight in. Seeing as Maki doesn't like him can cause problems. Imo, Maki should be a bit preferred as he has been with the clan more and contributed more, but I am sure that they can try get on. Or at least try :p

P, icba sending you a pm, YES FOR ME
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 17:14

Cheers everyone, much love x
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 17:19

luke wrote:
TbH i knoo hes a real life friend butt still if some1 wants to join u usually take him up on a trial,
u put cruzer995 on trial and we hardly play with the guy, dicer plays with us everyday
iknoo for a fact that

propane
sikhed
cookie
luck
evertonian
extone
me

all like dicer
its jus
alex, and jake/ and brimmy who followed jake into h8ing dicer dno y thoe :S

luke your beginning to piss m off with some off the bullshit you spout out of your arse. I don appreciate dicer because he came here and took the efrt to make an account just so that he could diss on people.

diCer wrote:
basically, just logged on to see lukes thread and wish him luck. I couldn't help but see Makibishi and Alex' comments about myself, basically

Makibishi: its ok that your shit but please dont chat about me if you dont even kno me, kk thanks

Alex: always thought u were a cunt tbh, arrogant cunt who thinks he is funny.

luckno7: also cant take it that im better than him, but he's o.k. i suppose but still

devilsno1: just a 2nd version of luck, pretty annoying and always has something to say

balzan: Thinks he's known but really he's just a 'ballbag' who brownnosses every forum in the country and try's to flip the script on me, like apparently when i was in oR - never been in them but told me current clan that i am.

ExToNe: Bit of a bellend, who does his best to wind up luke also seems he cant understand a simple ruleset, 3 frags and steady aim, kk

Posotives: SiKhEd, Dan, Callum, Cookie and soon to be Luke

klklklkl oR - Keep hating only making me more famous

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

half of those people that he makes PERSONAL insults towards are people that i get on with.

ALSO, read through that thread he made again luke, and look at your list of people that 'like' him. how many people dos he have a go at. i can see probs 2 or 3. The feeling may not be mutual.
FINALLY, so i posted after jake and that automatically means that im following him does it. Make no mistake that if i had read that thread before dicer i would still have commented in the same way.

I hope you fucking read all of this and take it into account luke. think before you say things, people with higher intelligence understand things in different ways.

LOVE & PEACE TO ALL (including luke)
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 17:19

that took a while to write so i missed sum posts. im in the same position as mak on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dicer Deserves A Chance   Dicer Deserves A Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Dicer Deserves A Chance
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next