oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

dicer again =/ .....

Go down 
+8
Brimmy
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
JAKE
luke
balzan
SiKhEd_
Alex
diCer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

dicer again =/ ..... Empty
PostSubject: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 15:09

Age? 15
PSN? diCer-
Nationality? English/Irish
Speak English? ye
Headset? ye
Your stats mainly kills, deaths and kd (gives us a rough idea) 2.39? dunno dont really care tbh.
Why you want to join oR? read below.
Past clans? O2K*, TM., NN, =Ti=
What your ConsoleGaming (.eu) username? dicey x
What games your currently playing? MW2, FIFA 10
Any other info you feel like telling us: yh

Right, i dont really know how to start this soo, im just gonna gamble; i know a couple of you think im a cunt especially after what i wrote on the forums which is completely understandable, i was a complete cunt and i acknowledge that and believe it or not i am genuinely sorry. I've been playing with you guys quite a lot on this game - more than i play with my actual clan [=Ti=]

I have applied for oR on the basis that if i dont get it, i will quit competitive gaming as i feel if i cant play with people i have known/know i dont wanna play anymore. I feel the majority of you guys know and like me i also feel we have quite a laugh on MW2. I hope that i can become mates with the lot of you and just play a few publics/privates with the clan. I am not a cunt, im easy to get along with and i can also have a laugh, so im here to say whatever has happened in the past, im sorry and i hope you guys can respect that and forgive me.

what i done a few months ago was spur of the moment, every time i play with you guys i regret more and more that i did it.

i am here to apologise to everyone i offended and i hope i can get a few games with ya and just be cool with everyone.

if not then i understand, thats cool and good luck in the future with every cw you may have

as i said i am very sorry, and i hope you guys can forgive me cheers

tnx dice x
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 15:54

lmao
jake, dan, wen u see this, please remember what i said.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 15:57

ride out the storm thts brewing. expect the worst....take it (most important)

hes a gd player, but i kno u gtta mend the bridges with sum of the clan if u want a chance.

goodluk mate
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 15:58

Thanks Sik mate n yh im ready for the abuse x

lol alex, yh you prob said i would come back n apply etc and i have.. =/

wp on that one.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 16:00

almost....
u know its funny, i never had a problem with u until u started avin a go
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 16:03

yh, we used to party up a bit on CoD4 spoke to you a few times aswell.

as i said, i understand i was in the wrong and i shouldn't have done it, but we all do things we regret, so im genuinely sorry alex mate, hope we can move on x
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 04:04

I am sure I said this before and I said it again. I never had a problem with you, and i think that you were a good guy, until you started saying shit about half of the clan. I still can't see where you got it from Razz As what I said to the -DM- boys was cleared minutes later with you on MSN.

As sik said, before you get accepted, you do need to arrange with people who are more important to the clan.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
luke

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 06:51

hes a good player tbh not just saying this because he in my real life mate, but you have to atleast give him a chance and hes a pretty active and we need some more active and good players in the squad,
if this is a vote of ? yes !!

Gl Dicey x
xx
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 07:10

diCer wrote:
Age? 15
PSN? diCer-
Nationality? English/Irish
Speak English? ye
Headset? ye
Your stats mainly kills, deaths and kd (gives us a rough idea) 2.39? dunno dont really care tbh.
Why you want to join oR? read below.
Past clans? O2K*, TM., NN, =Ti=
What your ConsoleGaming (.eu) username? dicey x
What games your currently playing? MW2, FIFA 10
Any other info you feel like telling us: yh

Right, i dont really know how to start this soo, im just gonna gamble; i know a couple of you think im a cunt especially after what i wrote on the forums which is completely understandable, i was a complete cunt and i acknowledge that and believe it or not i am genuinely sorry. I've been playing with you guys quite a lot on this game - more than i play with my actual clan [=Ti=]

I have applied for oR on the basis that if i dont get it, i will quit competitive gaming as i feel if i cant play with people i have known/know i dont wanna play anymore. I feel the majority of you guys know and like me i also feel we have quite a laugh on MW2. I hope that i can become mates with the lot of you and just play a few publics/privates with the clan. I am not a cunt, im easy to get along with and i can also have a laugh, so im here to say whatever has happened in the past, im sorry and i hope you guys can respect that and forgive me.

what i done a few months ago was spur of the moment, every time i play with you guys i regret more and more that i did it.

i am here to apologise to everyone i offended and i hope i can get a few games with ya and just be cool with everyone.

if not then i understand, thats cool and good luck in the future with every cw you may have

as i said i am very sorry, and i hope you guys can forgive me cheers

tnx dice x

You're a funny fucker Dicer. Join oR what a joker.
*coughs*
Makibishi: its ok that your shit but please dont chat about me if you dont even kno me, kk thanks

Alex: always thought u were a cunt tbh, arrogant cunt who thinks he is funny.

luckno7: also cant take it that im better than him, but he's o.k. i suppose but still

devilsno1: just a 2nd version of luck, pretty annoying and always has something to say

balzan: Thinks he's known but really he's just a 'ballbag' who brownnosses every forum in the country and try's to flip the script on me, like apparently when i was in oR - never been in them but told me current clan that i am.

ExToNe: Bit of a bellend, who does his best to wind up luke also seems he cant understand a simple ruleset, 3 frags and steady aim, kk

Ok P does fuck all admittedly, but he's still the leader of the clan. Beg for forgiveness. Oh yeah, who doesn't like to wind up Luke? It's so funny. When you tell him he's a camping little rooftop noob (TRUE) the comments he comes out with are hilarious.
Mak is regarded as a legend within this tribe, same applies to him.
Luck and devils, meh.
Balzan, meh. Kid hasn't been on for 3 months anyways. Tight wanker, just buy another PS3. Before you come out with "Oh i have exams" No you don't, for a month maybe, not 3.

"I actually used to rate oR as a clan, but the majority are pricks tbh" So you want to join a clan full of people you hate? That doesn't scream team chemistry to me. For all i know you're only here to try and ruin our clan. We let you have a clan game and you just team kill us all and shit because we're "pricks"

28? i just put a random birth date you fool, i'm 15 you dumb cunt. Sort out your date of birth you retarded fuck face. If brim and alex haven't played with you how're they supposed to know that you're not 28?

"lol i dont think so, if you know me you know i'm a nice guy, not spoilt at all and easy to get along with. your jumping to conclusions, im not goin to say anything about you cos i dont know you, just like you guys dont know me, but your saying im a prick, cunt etc"
Errrm, don't spose you noticed what your first post on that topic was?
I don't know if it's wise to have somebody with LTM loss AND a complete lack of observation skills. 80% of COD is based on seeing the player.

NN are actually a quality clan
ROFL

Just to some up, P has a quote for me
"lol dw bout it balzan most of his statements are bollox"

I don't mind you coming to this clan as long as you accept a few things.
Most of us have been playing for 2.5 years. I think i met the majority of people on here about 1 month into resistance.
We know how to have a joke with each other and nigh on everything on this forum is banter, ITS NOT SERIOUS. Same applies over headset with the exception of when i have a go at Luck because he can't defend.
I don't want that ruining, it's too fun.
Mak is a god.
Siks name is Jason.
P is the leader of the clan whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 07:24

lol yh jake i know what i said sounds stupid now that i am applying, but it was spur of the moment and all i can do is regret it .

sorry mate
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

Number of posts : 294
PSN : SilentBladez01
Clan : [oR]

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 10:52

gl dicer if you ever get the go-ahead. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:03

Well well well, the cunt (strategically put in considering the amount of times you said you aren't one) comes crawling back...

So here's the deal dicer, right now I'm not to fond of you, coming onto here and trying to bash us all. While we are most definitely one of the best un-sponsored clans that competes on CG, we really are mostly about fun. The banter that we share is terrific and that is what i think you don't quite understand. Luke definitely doesn't yet, because iv been secretly testing his comebacks and right now they just aren't on a par with the rest. But he will learn, and this brings me onto you.

I realize you are a good 28 year old unemployed gamer, and it is for this reason that i you probably do have a chance of getting in despite your outrageous outbursts that we saw only very recently. I'm a stubborn bastard, so is jake but i can be persuaded to change my mind, so you best be on your best behavior my 28 year old acquaintance.

Smile i also like to talk like i am very well educated cos I think it sounds funny
Back to top Go down
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X

Number of posts : 294
PSN : SilentBladez01
Clan : [oR]

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:05

Brimmy wrote:

Smile i also like to talk like i am very well educated cos I think it sounds funny

lol even though that isn't the case... Razz
Back to top Go down
luke

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:12

LOOOOL
as i said myself b4
GL
xx
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:24

Hahaha, brimmy that made me laugh 28 year old unemployed gamer.

ill change it just for you mate

tnx btw x
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:30

Quote :
Just to some up, P has a quote for me
"lol dw bout it balzan most of his statements are bollox"

I don't mind you coming to this clan as long as you accept a few things.
Most of us have been playing for 2.5 years. I think i met the majority of people on here about 1 month into resistance.
We know how to have a joke with each other and nigh on everything on this forum is banter, ITS NOT SERIOUS. Same applies over headset with the exception of when i have a go at Luck because he can't defend.
I don't want that ruining, it's too fun.
Mak is a god.
Siks name is Jason.
P is the leader of the clan whether you like it or not.
Have to say, majority of that is LOL Razz starting from line 2 xD
and u forgot when you had a go at me when I told you shut up :p
And true, it is fun tho Razz

Quote :
Well well well, the cunt (strategically put in considering the amount of times you said you aren't one) comes crawling back...

So here's the deal dicer, right now I'm not to fond of you, coming onto here and trying to bash us all. While we are most definitely one of the best un-sponsored clans that competes on CG, we really are mostly about fun. The banter that we share is terrific and that is what i think you don't quite understand. Luke definitely doesn't yet, because iv been secretly testing his comebacks and right now they just aren't on a par with the rest. But he will learn, and this brings me onto you.

I realize you are a good 28 year old unemployed gamer, and it is for this reason that i you probably do have a chance of getting in despite your outrageous outbursts that we saw only very recently. I'm a stubborn bastard, so is jake but i can be persuaded to change my mind, so you best be on your best behavior my 28 year old acquaintance.

master, can you rate my clan knowledge please.

(have to say also, this is a side of brim i never saw, talking civilized [without introducing aids and HIV Razz with sik and mak ])
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:49

wow lol, i get along with him... just dont leave =Ti= until we play against u we have laready accepted the challange so its defo going to happen !!!!1
Back to top Go down
diCer
diCer

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:57

Looking forward to it Dan!!!
Back to top Go down
Jewell
No Body

Number of posts : 8
PSN : jewell89
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:46

Brimmy wrote:
While we are most definitely one of the best un-sponsored clans that competes on CG,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Had to sign up just to reply to that. One of the funniest things I've read on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:56

And who the fuck are you?
You may find it's funny, but it is true
Back to top Go down
Jewell
No Body

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:58

I am someone who is hoping you will man up and challenge my clan soon. You think because you beat WmD who were top of the 6th ladder of CoD4 when no good teams were playing means you are good? No it does not.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 13:08

calm it.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 13:13

Also, Jewell, idk if you know, but diCer doesn't want his clan to know about this app so don't go talking about it just yet ok.
Back to top Go down
Jewell
No Body

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 13:14

Oh really? Interesting that I'm playing =Ti= in 15mins Smile

Can't see why Dicer would be that retarded to leave a good clan for a shit one.
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 13:16

Jewell wrote:
Oh really? Interesting that I'm playing =Ti= in 15mins Smile

Can't see why Dicer would be that retarded to leave a good clan for a shit one.

Haha. Its up to you. No1 can MAKE you not tell =TI= about this.

Reason is in his initial post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

dicer again =/ .....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next