oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

dicer again =/ .....

Go down 
+8
Brimmy
ArMaGeDDoN_iT--X
JAKE
luke
balzan
SiKhEd_
Alex
diCer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jewell
No Body

Number of posts : 8
PSN : jewell89
Registration date : 2009-12-08

dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 13:19

Oh dear, I was with Dicer in NN on CoD4, he's actually alright, wouldn't say anything even if I did care.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 15:09

Jewell stfu. If you so want to play us, then fucking challenge us. I don't even know what clan you are so piss off and stop telling me to man up, grow some balls and challenge us yourself
prick
Back to top Go down
Jewell
No Body

Number of posts : 8
PSN : jewell89
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 16:09

If you had read any other new posts on this site you'd realise that I'm in [dM], we have challenged you before but it got declined. I don't even know why you're replying as I don't think you are close to oR's top 6.
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 16:50

if i had read any other posts on this site... errr okay then. dM... ooooooohhh, chances are, if you got a challenge declined then it was because we were unable to play you at the time you challenge.
As for you not knowing why i replied. Because im in the clan and im fucking entitled to replying on a recruitment thread. You however, are not in the clan and this is not your recruitment thread.
go back to your own clan and send us another challenge if you really want to play us.
P.S. im not to far off the top 6... Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 17:19

jewell are you that fat guy from we are the bois?
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 17:21

Cookie wrote:
jewell are you that fat guy from we are the bois?

L

O

L

pwn'd
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 19:10

jewell challenge us plz and stop running ur mouth. i will mention that u want a clanwar to leaders and propane. ur kinda a waste of space on this forum n have u played a game outside cod ? no didnt think so, oR have plyd r2 kz2 on cg u have no idea on our top 6 players stfu plz
Back to top Go down
AARONMAGEDDON
PC can't keep up
AARONMAGEDDON

Number of posts : 508
PSN : AARONMAGEDDON
Clan : (oR) oVer Rated

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 01:39

ok what the hell i've been gone a few days after my crap preformance in that cw and all hells broke loose, dicer wants to join oR lmao xD and jewell is now start shit on are forum site, well jewell i know for a fact that oR will play in a cw against your clan even if you are a good clan Rolling Eyes because that doesn't make a difference
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 03:38

Fuk sake. All I did was tell you that -DM- wants to play a cw against us. I didn't want to cause all this hassle. Just play each other, and the case will be closed.

Also, Brimmy is not top 6 because I am number 1 Razz He is 7th xD :p Who cared if you are top 6?
Jewell is from We Are The BoiS
Sik, you were active on RFoM too if I remeber well
Aaron, got nothing to do with your crap performance Razz But you are right. We do play for fun and (i think) we don't duck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 06:13

balzan, we definately dont duck
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 06:27

Brimmy wrote:
balzan, we definately dont duck

Thats what I said Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
JAKE
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 09:44

What a pussyhole. Hey Jewell when you come back. Get your tiny little cock and shove it up your mates arse, you'll enjoy it.
You're basing us ducking challanges on 1 challenge? Sorry mate, but the majority of us have othwer things to do. I know this will be a foreign concept to you, but I play a thing called sports (it encompasses a range of PHYSICAL activities, most often they require more than just hand movements.) meaning i can't play all the time.

Try challenging us on like a monday at like 7.30.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 08:48

kk koolio

jake sucks chinese penis

Last edited by SiKhEd_ on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 17:15

lol hi jewell Smile
Back to top Go down
diCer
Retards can posts as well!!
diCer

Number of posts : 217
PSN : DiceR-J
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 05:10

bump :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Alex
Spam is the way to go
Alex

Number of posts : 1274
PSN : aLeX_dE_pLaYa
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 04:46

hahahaha jewell has man boobs.
and dicer, i think you'll find im also a stubborn prick, you wron me once and i won't be forgiving you anytime soon. I only friends dicer, bad move.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 06:51

sorry bud if ppl in the clan dnt like u it cant work out. gl in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dicer again =/ .....   dicer again =/ ..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dicer again =/ .....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2