oVer RATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takin` iT oVer the Top

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Man heard the oR forum is making a comeback. Dan is still a bender. Brim is still shit and isn't allowed on very often *whipping noises* Luck is experiencing companionship for the first time, so is never on either. Cookie is still about but contemplates suicide for every waking moment of his life. Maki is a sad dutch bastard trying to hang out with the cool kids. All in all. Life Tastes Good. oR

Dicer wants to re-join?

Go down 
+7
ExToNe-
xProPane-
JAKE
Cookie
balzan
luke
pumba123456789
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should dicer re-join?
A) Yes
Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
B) No
Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Clan : oR
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:42

im not saying Dicer made oR because we were easily a top 5 team without him.

Like it or not he was a good player and strengthed the squad.

it takes a real pro to reconise an another pro and step down
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

Number of posts : 1256
PSN : xProPane-
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:43

wow, u comment on my typing well done. I was commenting on ur lack of understanding what cookie said. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
I didn't know i had a Floppy Disk
JAKE

Number of posts : 2465
PSN : J-_-A_-_K-_-E
Clan : ☺/
/▌
/ \
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:44

He was a good player. But he is also replacable. We've got Sikhed and Luck. Sik especially i rate as a much more consistent player.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:45

cookie check cg, c what we are ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:46

You understand that a team with 100 wins and 100 losses could also be number one of the CG board? It's all about the win loss ratio Imo.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:46

Jake u havent sik play if u rate that guy, damn. Razz only joking hes good, just has bad games like the rest of us. tbh he's not Mr Consistent but quite nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:48

JAKE wrote:
He was a good player. But he is also replacable. We've got Sikhed and Luck. Sik especially i rate as a much more consistent player.

Read it again and put it into context. He's much more consistent than Dicer.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:51

no Jake, it is all about the W/l Ratio. Really are u that dum.

Check [RGL] Red Guard Legion, on cg, they have a decent W/l however they are shit. check the teams they've played, check the teams we've played and there rank and then u c we are 1 of the best teams on the ladder. Also most of our losses were wen we was adjusting to the 4 vs 4 style.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:54

You are really bad at the perception side of things and you quite clearly don't know how CG works. It's based on an exp basis. If a team lost less exp than when they when (say they challenged ranked 1 all the time) then they would be ranked first based on the exp. That';s why I said it's all about W/L. Obviously you take for granted that you're constantly challenging top 10 teams.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 16:56

JAKE wrote:
You understand that a team with 100 wins and 100 losses could also be number one of the CG board? It's all about the win loss ratio Imo.

wait wait, u said Cg works on a basis of exp yea, yet a team with 100 wins and 100 losses wont be number 1 by ur previous post because u saying a good w/l ratio will get u 1st.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Becoming a forum Geek!!
Cookie

Number of posts : 429
PSN : The_Cool_Cookie
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:01

Lol very nice dan, and if anyone is consistant its me (h)
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:02

Cookie wrote:
Lol very nice dan, and if anyone is consistant its me (h)

well tbf, ur a good player wen u get down to it. U've good coms, good aim wen not rusty and we all obviously saw this as u played majority of the time.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:03

YOU'RE SO FUCKING RETARDED. Follow the posts you fucking half wit. You said to Cookie to look who's first on CG board right? I basically dismissed the fact that we're first because there are actually better teams on there, they've just played less games. Which brought me about to highlighting that with an over exaggeration. Which you clearly misconstrued.

In a nut shell, so your maggoty little brain can understand.

We're first, but only because we're more active.
Win Loss Ratio is more important than exp when it comes to determining the best team.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:08

ok then JAke, so why do we have the crown. I'm not saying we're the best team on the ladder but we beat the best team [H2k] or The imperial wen they had it to take the crown. I no we're more active than some but due to us beating those teams around us we wud gain more exp off them than playing 2nd page teams.

W/l is everything as u can check the 1st ladder. Admittadly YYT has very few losses but they also got 300xp for winning the tourny.
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:09

also check 1st ladder, evil spartans and you've been tango'd? sure all bout the w/l doesnt work there?
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:15

I cba with this anymore. You're clearly not capable of keeping track of what has been said already and I cbb to summarise every single post for you.
Back to top Go down
SiKhEd_
SiKhEd_

Number of posts : 2826
PSN : SiKhEd_
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:38

on dicer issue i dnt think he shud rejoin, as p already sed. dnt think he wants to rejoin either.

why am i getting slated in this thread lol, i think im pretty consistent, if u wna b the one who sits at the back dan u can do it, i'll do my own thing and go for mvp next time like alot of the team do.
Back to top Go down
JAKE
JAKE

/▌
/ \

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:52

I was biggin you up.
Back to top Go down
Makibishi
Spam is the way to go
Makibishi

Number of posts : 1341
PSN : Makibishi / Cyber-_-Jedi
UnR
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 02:31

siks good, dice is also good, hes a bit easily insulted (in oR you need to take alot of gay jokes) and other stuff ;-) im fine with him re-joining
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 07:31

GTFO
we dont need him, we have said time and time again we arent recruiting.
and to be quite honest i (and others) dont want him.

Dan, he has left twice, so if he re-joins again then its a fucking pistake in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
luke
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:03

you lot need to chill out jake n dan jheez ..

sikhed shut up your a connection player thats why you do good most games lool

imo of course i do want dicer to rejoin back its because hes my real life friend ..

this thread is supposed to be made for dicer rejoining yes but it is always made because we need another player .. the amount of times we have like 3 players on when we want a match is unbelievable .. i was chatting to dan about who we would have and we do need to look because sikhed hasnt been on in a while because he's revising

cookies gone till summer
evertonian will be gone in like 2/3 weeks
jake will be with his "sexy" girl friend
brimmy is gone

if were not gunna get dicer
get a replacement mw2 player Smile
Back to top Go down
Brimmy
Keyboard Broke...
Brimmy

Number of posts : 1545
PSN : brimmy6 / Brimmy6_Mark_II
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:07

im back soon though bitches. VERY SOON

Quote :

errr, explain?
Back to top Go down
xProPane-
Spam is the way to go
xProPane-

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:35

luke wrote:
you lot need to chill out jake n dan jheez ..

sikhed shut up your a connection player thats why you do good most games lool

imo of course i do want dicer to rejoin back its because hes my real life friend ..

this thread is supposed to be made for dicer rejoining yes but it is always made because we need another player .. the amount of times we have like 3 players on when we want a match is unbelievable .. i was chatting to dan about who we would have and we do need to look because sikhed hasnt been on in a while because he's revising

cookies gone till summer
evertonian will be gone in like 2/3 weeks
brimmy is gone

well i'm gone too, i'll need to get my ps3 replace b4 i can compete, honestly i do believe we need 1 person as a back up guy as a MW2 temp, just dicer is some1 who i dont think shud be it.

if were not gunna get dicer
get a replacement mw2 player Smile
Back to top Go down
balzan
PC can't keep up

Number of posts : 624
PSN : balzan
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:39

I agree with the person who said who wants him to rejoin speaks volume about him bla bla.
I am one of the person who wats I say counts least, and I fully understand, but god, he is using the clan as a backup imo. He should just choose wer he wants to go, once out never in. But if he does join, I'll be ok with it (hence not voting on the poll cause what happens doesnt effect me)
--
luke, please stop it. As I said, I don't choose what happens in the clan, but If the leaders think we don't have to recruit I think they have a reason for it tbh. And calling Sik a connection player...........who cares, its part of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
luke
Retards can posts as well!!

Number of posts : 223
PSN : lukee2k8
x-iirush-x
lstar_x
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 14:42

balzan fuck off please you dont have a ps3 and you dont get the joke fuck off
and about the recruitment thread you dont even talk to any leaders as much as i do in oR i spoke to a co and he is chatting to the other co

brimmy i was joking i only got told he plays ps3 while is his gf is round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dicer wants to re-join?   Dicer wants to re-join? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dicer wants to re-join?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next